What sort of lock on RCCL Navigator balcony door?

holiday queen 500

Hello, just logged on to ask a question about the locks on the balcony doors and read the long post "starting to freak out about having a balcony", it answered a lot of my questions however just wanted to check what sort of lock is on the door to the balcony on the Navigator?

Hubby also starting to freak out about having a 3yr old and a 1 yr old in a balcony cabin!

I've suggested pushing the chaise longue in front of the door when we are all in bed, I can't imagine my 3yr old will be able to push that out of the way.

Crusinmamma, I saw your photo of the balcony on RCCL, very reassuring.

Thanks,

Tracy

There's a regular "thumb" lock on the door handle, but then, there's a "child-lock" on the edge of the door. If a 3 year old can operate it, then more power to them! I have a hard time with it! It's a lever that "jams" the door, so it can't be opened. No worries.

The room isn't so large (trust me on this one!!!) that you won't hear your child if they're up and moving around! No need to rearrange the furniture!

Archived