Hey, Texans, a Galveston question

39august

Does anyone know if the Walmart in Galveston has water shoes now? I had fogotten that my husband needs new water shoes, and it's now too late to order on-line for our cruise Dec.11. Walmart here won't have them till spring, and I've tried Acadamy and 2 dive shops with no luck. Or if not Walmart, any suggestions for other places in Galveston? I know we can purchase on board, but they are way overpriced.

there are many surf/bargin beach stores along the Seawall. Take Broadway to the Sea wall or turn right on 61st, dead-ends into Seawall turn left. Broadway is I-45 once you come over the bridge. 61st is the first street that will take you over to the Sea wall, Maybe three miles. Many Many stores. And by the way I believe Wal-Mart is on 61st.

Hope this helps

I have yet to go on a cruise that didn't have water shoes for sale in their shops. They usually cost about $20 and come in all colors and sizes. So if you don't have time to pick up a pair, don't panic, you'll definitely find some onboard the ship.:)

Archived