How do I fund the Set Sail card BEFORE the cruise?

I DID see a number that we could call. Now I just have to find it again.

Michele,

Good to see you on the board! I just go to funship dollars online, put in amount I want to buy, where it ask for address on first line I write onboard credit, on second line I write my booking #. Just funded my account last week. You will immediately get a confirmation e-mail which I print out for proof onboard in case of any errors. I have done this many times and never had any problems.

Good luck,

Pat

You say it take a couple of days to show up. I'm 10 days out from the cruise, do you suggest doing this, or not?

I am sailing on the 8th of November. When I got the last confirmation email from Carnival I emailed back and asked the cut off. The reply for me was the 23rd of October. That would be 16 days. I am not sure how the weekends work into it though.

Michele,

Good to see you on the board! I just go to funship dollars online, put in amount I want to buy, where it ask for address on first line I write onboard credit, on second line I write my booking #. Just funded my account last week. You will immediately get a confirmation e-mail which I print out for proof onboard in case of any errors. I have done this many times and never had any problems.

Good luck,

Pat

Good info for future cruisers.:)

Unfortunately it won't help Michele as she sailed back in June. Somebody resurrected this thread from back in May.

Bill

Archived