New member: first cruise Sapphire Princess to Alaska in September

_firstcruise_

Hello everyone,

Just signed up and have my first cruise to Alaska on the Sapphire Princess in September. It is our honeymoon and we are very excited. I'm looking forward to reading other's tips for this cruise and will no doubt be posting several questions between now and then!

Thanks

Jenny

Hello everyone,

Just signed up and have my first cruise to Alaska on the Sapphire Princess in September. It is our honeymoon and we are very excited. I'm looking forward to reading other's tips for this cruise and will no doubt be posting several questions between now and then!

Thanks

Jenny

Jenny, Welcome to Cruise Critic!

A good way to get details of what others will be doing during your visit to Alaska is to check out the roll call boards.

I am not sure of your cruise date, but here is the link to the Sapphire Princess roll calls, just scan the dates and when you find yours, pop in and get acquainted with the others that will be sailing with you on this ship and what some of their plans are. ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307

Welcome,

You will love the Sapphire, great ship and crew.

Alaska, totally addictive and check the Alaska board lots of information from some very knowledgeable people.

And congrats.

Jack

for the little redneck

Come on over to the Roll Calls!! DH and I are on the Sept. 5 and 12th sailings and hope you will join all of us on roll calls. The Sept. 5 one is going pretty slow, but the Sept. 12 has quite a few people discussing their plans.

Congrats on the wedding and honeymoon!

You will love the Sapphire. I've been on her 4 times now but not to Alaska. Check out the aft adult's only pool for beautiful views of the wake or pop up to Skywalkers Lounge during the day for peace and quiet and a beautiful view of the wake. I take my coffee up there some mornings and it is sooooo peaceful.

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Jenny

Which is your sailing date? I too am going on my first Alaska cruise on the Sapphire boarding at Whittier on the 12th. Will be on land tour prior to boarding. Congrats on the wedding. Come over & join the roll call for your cruise. You will learn a lot & meet people going on some of the same excursions. Reading all the info on these boards is additive. Enjoy Alaska.

Hi Jenny. Welcome to Cruise Critic. The Sapphire is a beautiful ship and Alaska is a wonderful cruise. DH and I went to Alaska on our first cruise together. We are going again next year. Looking forward to it. What a great place to spend your honeymoon.

• 4 weeks later...
Come on over to the Roll Calls!! DH and I are on the Sept. 5 and 12th sailings and hope you will join all of us on roll calls. The Sept. 5 one is going pretty slow, but the Sept. 12 has quite a few people discussing their plans.

Congrats on the wedding and honeymoon!

Hey St. Louis...Tampa here and see you there!

Marie and Marie

Archived