A positive review about HAL!!

airlink diva

I have friends of mine who sail on the smooth jazz cruise each year. Now they love sailing on HAL just as much as the other lines. None of them ever consider HAL for cruising until taking one of these trips. Below is a link to the smooth jazz website citing why they prefer to sail with Holland America than other cruiselines!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.jazzcruisesllc.com/Notes.aspx

Wow! I looked at the prices and they seemed higher than a normal cruise. Is that because they book the entire ship?

Take a look at the line-up of entertainers they have.. If you like jazz & cruising this is the perfect setting.. They usually sell out pretty quick, allowing for higher pricing..

Bulldog

We were on one of the Jazz cruises (it was not a charter and we were not part of Jazz group)...and it was great...nice people and we had a guy who would sit on his balcony (aft) and play clarinet during the afternoon.. he was just great... felt so fortunate to get a chance to listen to someone of remarkable talent...he attracted quite a following from the lido down... They had lots of events around the ship...but most required being part of the group...however, it was still a wonderful and entertaining cruise... DB777

Archived