Ben and Jerrys "Sweet"

Just booked this on the Liberty. I know it used to have perks like the CL and free ice cream. Is that gone now? Anyone cruised recently in this room? (6305 on the Freedom class). If there are no perks I may rebook into a regular promanade room for a better view. Thanks for your responses!

We sailed in that cabin in September, and as far as I know, the benefits are all still there. Both the video tour of the cabin and my review of it are in my signature so you can see in the video what you will receive.

It's a GREAT cabin -- congratulations on snagging it! :)

Thanks for the replies! Neat video too. We may keep it if we get free ice cream. The view really isn't too bad. It will be kind of fun just for something different. If our roll call does a cabin crawl they would get a kick out of it too. Did the connected room bother you with noise or noise from below? (We avoid connecting rooms). I'm sad we missed out on the suite perks but I read it was a contract with Ben and Jerrys that was supplementing the cost. Hope we at least get the ice cream - although honestly I wouldn't eat it everyday anyway.

Tara, loved your videos!! They were fun, but actually really informative. We are new cruisers, so it is really neat to actually see things on the ship...

My husband and I do the videos too. Although I think you did a better job that I do at it!:)

Archived