FLying to Vancouver how long through customs?

Arwenmark

I will be flying into Vancouver for a repo cruise in Sept. and wondered about how long does it take to go through Canadian imigration and customs there before I can head for the ship?

A question no one can answer definitively. Could be any time between 15 minutes and an hour. As with any airport, depends on how many planes arrive at the same time that need Immigration and Customs clearance as well as how many inspectors are on duty. Plan on AT LEAST an hour. If it is less, you will feel great.

Ok just trying to figure out how it all works, that brings an interesting point if you have requested WC assistance from the airline they assign someone to push you etc. I can't see tying them up for an HOUR. Guess I will just see how it goes, our flight gets in about 9:30 a.m. so should have plenty of time to get through that and to the port hopefully. I am told that accessible cabs are available there without too much trouble I hope that is also correct.

I will be flying into Vancouver for a repo cruise in Sept. and wondered about how long does it take to go through Canadian imigration and customs there before I can head for the ship?

It really depends on when you arrive. 5 mins to 45 mins.

However, one piece of good news for you, as you're going in Sept, if your repo cruise is leaving Canada Place, the new subway will be running, and you'll be able to go from YVR to Canada Place in 22 minutes for $3.75.

Archived