Coupon booklet

doverite

We have been told that there will be a coupon booklet in our stateroom for each leg of a B2B cruise this Nov. Does anyone know what these coupons could be used for on board? Thanks

Yes, if it's the new promo coupon book not the regular passport. The new coupon book offers discount on pics, 2 for1 coffee, ice-cream ect!

The things a few passengers would buy anyway.

Yes, if it's the new promo coupon book not the regular passport. The new coupon book offers discount on pics, 2 for1 coffee, ice-cream ect! The things a few passengers would buy anyway.

I thought the "new coupon book" or I as I call it, "$325 coupon book" was part of a promotion through a travel agency. We were on the Coral last month. Only received the regular passport. :(

I thought the "new coupon book" or I as I call it, "$325 coupon book" was part of a promotion through a travel agency. We were on the Coral last month. Only received the regular passport. :(

You are correct, it come via the TA.

dont even waste ur time looking at it put it straight in the bin

Many would agree with the above statement for the Passport to Savings Coupon Book, but the one I referred to as the $325 coupon book (via your Travel Agency) seems to have some great offers in it. I wouldn't throw that one away without taking a look at it! :)

Many would agree with the above statement for the Passport to Savings Coupon Book, but the one I referred to as the $325 coupon book (via your Travel Agency) seems to have some great offers in it. I wouldn't throw that one away without taking a look at it! :)

Yes, the $325 was the one TA said would be in our cabin. Thanks for all the info.:)

IMO the other coupon book is in the same pile as the passport to savings, they should have save a tree. :(

I agree with you, but when I see all the crap they sell when walking around the ship it does not surprise me that people like the crap in the coupon books as well.

They sell the DVDs of the cruise!

If you want to take a stand for the environment, let me recycle your 2 for 1 coffee card coupon rather than throwing in the trash. :p

Obviously if you were not going to purchase the coffee card anyway, this coupon has no use to you. But since we typically purchase one each on our cruises, this would be of use to us. And we would be glad to send a self addressed stamped envelope. (kacruiser@sbcglobal.net)

Some other posters have not used any or all of their coupons in the TA given coupon book and have generously posted offering the coupons to others. (We, unfortunately, have missed the coffee coupon each time.) It seems that many of the coupons so offered have people requesting them. So if it something that someone was going to purchase anyway, then the coupon is of value. So I do encourage folks to recycle their coupons rather than just throwing them away. :)

Archived