Alaska here we come

dulcetto

Yahoo at last ,booked our first cruise yesterday Statendam Aug 2010 also doing a land extension first,just want to thank all you lovely cc'ers for the mass of information about travelling to Alaska

It is a special birthday for me and I couldnt think of a better place to be than in the Pinnacle Restaurant with a glass of bubbly and Alaska as my backdrop

:D

Oh good for you!!!! Isn't it exciting??? We booked the May 31, 2010 sailing of the Amsterdam, the new 14 day sailing to Alaska. I can hardly stand it - now the wait begins - over a year!! Gosh, how will we make it that long??? Have you ever been to Alaska before? If not, you are in for a real treat. It is the most amazing place, feels like "home" and is soooo beautiful! Enjoy your cruise and hope the next year flies by for ALL of our sakes! LOL!:p

Oh good for you!!!! Isn't it exciting??? We booked the May 31, 2010 sailing of the Amsterdam, the new 14 day sailing to Alaska. I can hardly stand it - now the wait begins - over a year!! Gosh, how will we make it that long??? Have you ever been to Alaska before? If not, you are in for a real treat. It is the most amazing place, feels like "home" and is soooo beautiful! Enjoy your cruise and hope the next year flies by for ALL of our sakes! LOL!:p

Hi There

Know just what you mean,the days cannot go fast enough ,its our first visit to Alaska although we did a big holiday of West & East Canada a couple of years ago and loved it.

Just soooooo excited

Congratulations! This will be a fun year for you as you anticipate your first cruise. Be sure to check out RevNeal's thread. He has posted lots of pics.

Thanks for that

Newby here were do I find RevNeals Thread sorry if this sounds like a silly question

Hi There,

Alaska was our first cruise as well. You are in for such a special time.What a lovely way to celebrate a birthday,congratulations:)

Rev. Neal's thread is titled Rev.Neal ..Review Ryndam and Amsterdam it was on page 2 of the threads last time I checked .I would do a link if I knew the first thing about how to do it.:)

The photos are truly spectacular and believe it or not it is just that beautiful. It takes your breath away. Have the best time and H:)ppy Sailing

Colleen ( thankyou for your kind responce to my thread)

Thanks for that

Newby here were do I find RevNeals Thread sorry if this sounds like a silly question

HI,

Was reading your thread and not sure if you figured out how to get to Rev. Neal's thread but I did and it's great! At the top of the page, on the right, it says "search for thread" just put in "Rev. Neal" and it goes directly to the page. He's is so informative. Have a great trip. We leave on June 10 for 4 days land and 7 days cruising. Can't wait! Sue:)

Hi There,

Alaska was our first cruise as well. You are in for such a special time.What a lovely way to celebrate a birthday,congratulations:)

Rev. Neal's thread is titled Rev.Neal ..Review Ryndam and Amsterdam it was on page 2 of the threads last time I checked .I would do a link if I knew the first thing about how to do it.:)

The photos are truly spectacular and believe it or not it is just that beautiful. It takes your breath away. Have the best time and H:)ppy Sailing

Colleen ( thankyou for your kind responce to my thread)

Colleen---Here's how to link to Rev Neal's thread in one easy lesson.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=981677

Open the thread on your screen.

Highlight the address at the top of your screen in the address bar.

Near the upper right hand side of your screen click on "Page" and scroll down and click on "Copy".

Now go back to the thread you want to post the link on, activate the "reply" window. When you reach the point in your message where you want the link inserted go back to "Page" and in the drop down box click on "Paste".

And there you go----I expect to see a demonstration of your new skill in the days to follow.:D

HI,

Was reading your thread and not sure if you figured out how to get to Rev. Neal's thread but I did and it's great! At the top of the page, on the right, it says "search for thread" just put in "Rev. Neal" and it goes directly to the page. He's is so informative. Have a great trip. We leave on June 10 for 4 days land and 7 days cruising. Can't wait! Sue:)

Thanks very much will do that and have a good look sounds lovely

Archived