January 15 - 22 QM2 Caribbean

gardenbunny

I did a crossing on the QE2 June 2003 with a friend and we had a wonderful time - It was everything I had hoped for. My husband and I will be cruising on this trip and looking to see who else may be on-board. We are on B4 5076 hull balcony. This will be his first experience with Cunard. I used these boards for the QE2 and got great information. Naturally, all the reviews are mixed for the QM2 but I agree with a comment someone else made - just go and enjoy! We live in Atlanta, GA - hope to see some of you on board. This is our first time going to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten - would like to hear comments on what shore excursions anyone recommends. I got info on Joyce Prince, Legends and Godfrey's - Joyce and Legends were booked. I think Godfrey's may still be available - waiting on him to send me more info.

We took the Kon Tiki Party Raft. The trip was a bit odd and goofy, but the beach they take you to is beautiful, so that was worth it. On St. Mart we did the Beach Hideaway, and it is definitely not worth the price. The best excursion we went on was the 4x4 trip on St. Lucia, from your listed itinerary, I guess that won't do.

All the best.

Archived