Zipling permission release

cowsinohio

The kids (grandkids) have voted on zipling and I am going to go for it..However, the online registration (booking) has a policy for minors (under 18) requiring a Participant Agreement Form (waiver) must be signed by minors ACTUAL parents. They say it can be obtained prior to the cruise from shore excursions. We have the regular notarized form allowing them to travel etc with us,and giving us permission to make any plans/decisions on their behalf... but this would be extra. I called shore excursions to request a copy and they said it is no longer required even though it is still on the website. So what is a grandma to do, trust the guy on the phone or what...I could not find a name/ number for the vendor doing the zipline excursions to call them direct and find out/verify.

Grandmas do not like to disappoint their grandkids..any suggestions??

The kids (grandkids) have voted on zipling and I am going to go for it..However, the online registration (booking) has a policy for minors (under 18) requiring a Participant Agreement Form (waiver) must be signed by minors ACTUAL parents. They say it can be obtained prior to the cruise from shore excursions. We have the regular notarized form allowing them to travel etc with us,and giving us permission to make any plans/decisions on their behalf... but this would be extra. I called shore excursions to request a copy and they said it is no longer required even though it is still on the website. So what is a grandma to do, trust the guy on the phone or what...I could not find a name/ number for the vendor doing the zipline excursions to call them direct and find out/verify.

Grandmas do not like to disappoint their grandkids..any suggestions??

where are you ziplining?

could you have the parents write a note saying they give their permission for the kids to zipline on <date> with <company name> and wat ever else waivers usually say?

Definitely bring along a release signed by the parents even if you have to compose a 'generic' one.

Why take the chance on being denied allowing the children to participate?

Archived