Hopefully a new question

I have searched but couldn't find an answer.

We are booked on the Oasis in March, and I bit the bullet and reserved a GS. YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA

I check every day but because all the suites have now sold out, is there any way to see if there is a price drop? I'm assuming once a Category is sold out there will be no more price drops, why would they? So, I guess I can stop checking and just be happy that I'm fortunate enough to go.

10 months is a lot of anticipation, hope I can make it.

John

I have searched but couldn't find an answer.

We are booked on the Oasis in March, and I bit the bullet and reserved a GS. YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA

I check every day but because all the suites have now sold out, is there any way to see if there is a price drop? I'm assuming once a Category is sold out there will be no more price drops, why would they? So, I guess I can stop checking and just be happy that I'm fortunate enough to go.

10 months is a lot of anticipation, hope I can make it.

John

You answered your own question. You would find a price drop in a sold out category.

If a category is sold out, there will not be more price drops, however, a higher category might possibly drop in price, allowing you to upgrade for (hopefully a little) more money, so it does pay to keep checking if that interests you.

Or, a TA might be holding rooms, and if they are released, price drops might be possible again. Just no way to know.

As it has been said, no price drops for sold out categories, however keep checking, as your category might come available again. For my upcoming Serenade cruise the GS were sold out for month, but once they came up again the price dropeed and I saved over $1100 over several price drops.

Archived