Cruise Cancellation

surmy555

Looks like we have to cancel our October Westerdam cruise. I have prepurchased a couple of wine cards on HAL's web site. I can't seem to find a way to cancel the wine card online. Do I just need to call them or is there another way to get a refund for the wine cards? Thanks

We had to cancel what was to have been our most recent cruise. HAL automatically canceled our prepaid shore ex and immediately issued a refund. Can you check your credit card statement on-line. The credit may already be there.

We had to cancel what was to have been our most recent cruise. HAL automatically canceled our prepaid shore ex and immediately issued a refund. Can you check your credit card statement on-line. The credit may already be there.

Has anyone heard what happens to folks who cancel just days before a cruise? My TA happened to mention that there are sometimes no shows at the port.

Has anyone heard what happens to folks who cancel just days before a cruise? My TA happened to mention that there are sometimes no shows at the port.
Yes, there are always some who don't make it in time. "What happens" depends on what kind of insurance they have, and/or the reason they missed the sailing. For example, if they are healthy but simply had transportation delays, they may be able to catch up with the ship at the first or second port.

Looks like we have to cancel our October Westerdam cruise. I have prepurchased a couple of wine cards on HAL's web site. I can't seem to find a way to cancel the wine card online. Do I just need to call them or is there another way to get a refund for the wine cards? Thanks

You may want to call Ship Servies at 1-800-541-1576 -- give them your cruising date -- the invoice number you got when you ordered the wine cards.

They can give you the credit back on your credit card.

Archived