Helm's Inn - Victoria, BC

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Has a very good location, but would like some input from anyone who may have actually stayed there.

I haven't but a number of visitors I know have, and it's clean comfy and quiet.

I have stayed there and found it to be very clean and comfortable. Some of the rooms have kind of a funny layout as they were mini-suites and a place that years ago our Povincial Government used to put up employees who where in Victoria for extended periods.

Cleanliness, location and affordability would be more of a priority for us than anything else. It seems very close to the British Museum and within easy walking to the harbor, Empress Hotel, etc. Seems like a good fit for us. We just wanted to be sure the facility was well kept. Thanks for the comments.

I had a boyfriend stay here many years ago and it was clean, pretty and GREAT location. I drive by it about once a week and it certainly looks very nice from the outside, I certainly would let my family stay here :D

Cleanliness, location and affordability would be more of a priority for us than anything else. It seems very close to the British Museum and within easy walking to the harbor, Empress Hotel, etc. Seems like a good fit for us. We just wanted to be sure the facility was well kept. Thanks for the comments.

It has all of those qualities and I am sure that you will like it.:)

Archived