A First-timers Review: Carnival Liberty 5-2-2009 (with photos and capers)!

Hollybelle

Holly, I realized that this was an older review right off, but from your first post I was hooked. I'd appreciate if you didn't tell my boss that I just used WAY more than my 15 minute break to get through this. Hey, it's a holiday...we're not busy! My guy and I are going on his first and my second cruise in February, Eastern on the Glory. So yeah, your review had little to do with my own upcoming experience, except to totally school me in how to write the BEST cruise review ever! I wrote one for my time on the Norway all those many moons ago. You are, without a doubt, the BEST review writer I have encountered on these board, or any of the other cruise review sites. Seriously, the cruise lines should be paying you. That was awesome. And uh, you, your honey, and your parents are four VERY pretty people. Yowza.

Happy cruising on your next adventure! Can't wait to read about it!

*Slinks off to start another one of your reviews...hey, if I'm going to be unproductive at work, might as well go all out!*

• 7 months later...

Great report! I just finished reading this one and your report on the Monarch (which I'm going on next month for the second time).

You take amazing pics and put alot of work into your reports - they are such fun to read.

And the pics of your BF Brett and your Dad are pretty darn nice to look at too - - what a couple of hot men !

Oh my goodness... I totally missed these posts before.

Trying to decide between Valor and Liberty next June. You're review was great!!! Thanks!

I hope you were able to find the perfect cruise; have fun in June!

Holly, I realized that this was an older review right off, but from your first post I was hooked. I'd appreciate if you didn't tell my boss that I just used WAY more than my 15 minute break to get through this. Hey, it's a holiday...we're not busy! My guy and I are going on his first and my second cruise in February, Eastern on the Glory. So yeah, your review had little to do with my own upcoming experience, except to totally school me in how to write the BEST cruise review ever! I wrote one for my time on the Norway all those many moons ago. You are, without a doubt, the BEST review writer I have encountered on these board, or any of the other cruise review sites. Seriously, the cruise lines should be paying you. That was awesome. And uh, you, your honey, and your parents are four VERY pretty people. Yowza.

Happy cruising on your next adventure! Can't wait to read about it!

*Slinks off to start another one of your reviews...hey, if I'm going to be unproductive at work, might as well go all out!*

So yeah... seeing as how I'm replying like 9 months late, your cruise is just around the corner!! :D So far, the eastern ports have been my favorite so I hope you and your man have a blast! Thank you so much for the kind words about my report writing and my family. You're way too sweet.

Great report! I just finished reading this one and your report on the Monarch (which I'm going on next month for the second time).

You take amazing pics and put alot of work into your reports - they are such fun to read.

And the pics of your BF Brett and your Dad are pretty darn nice to look at too - - what a couple of hot men !

Thanks, F27TW. You're going to have so much fun on the Monarch next month. And I'll pass along your message to the men in my life. ;)

I, too am a late arrival to this review, but I wanted to echo most of the sentiments expressed by others - this is simply one of the most entertaining and enlightening cruise reviews I have read. Congratulations on a job well done, and I hope we can look forward to more reviews from you in the future.

Thank you!

I, too am a late arrival to this review, but I wanted to echo most of the sentiments expressed by others - this is simply one of the most entertaining and enlightening cruise reviews I have read. Congratulations on a job well done, and I hope we can look forward to more reviews from you in the future.

Thank you!

Hey wait, I think I just responded to you in the Princess thread! Thanks for all the kind words, chocolatelabguy! The next installment will be from aboard the new Disney Dream. :)

Archived