recycling clothing among cc members

3dogmom was the lucky recipient of the first dress. It is really a lovely dress. I bought it from TJ Formal for my next cruise. It was a bit too tight for my bust. Here is the website if you want to buy it.

http://www.tjformal.com/48842/Montage-by-Mon-Cheri.html

Marie

Yes, and I can not wait to receive:D

Marie,

Glad to hear it was a tad tight for you in the bust. That means it will fit me perfectly:o

Hi friends!

I am new to posting (and cruising)! This is a really great idea, so I thought I'd offer up two gowns I have just hanging in the closet, maybe someone could use them?

They are from my sorority/college days but are in good condition.

If anyone has a tween/teen cruising with them I think these would be perfect! Although I think they're great for anyone

The first is a juniors size 3/4 stretchy gown with all-over glitter. It is actually a turquoise color, brighter than the pic shows (cell phone pics) . I think since its stretchy it could maybe fit a 5/6 or even a 1/2?

photo2.jpg

The back has a "ladder" design and then ties.

photo3.jpg

The second is black with a gold glitter design on it, and is a juniors size 2. This dress doesn't have any stretch to it at all, though.

photo1.jpg

Front

photo.jpg

Back

photo4.jpg

Close-up of design

Both were bought new and neither gown has had any alterations.

If you're interested please email me : erinphae at gmail dot com

It shouldn't cost much to ship, because I can very easily smush these into a small padded envelope or box.

Also I think they'd be soooooooo easy to pack!! The material doesn't wrinkle!

Yes, and I can not wait to receive:D

Marie,

Glad to hear it was a tad tight for you in the bust. That means it will fit me perfectly:o

Congrats!

If you ever want to regift ...I'll be around! ;)

Just sayin......:D

I promise I'll re-post here if it doesn't fit...but I won't even think that way!:p

No don't think that way....it will fit you like a glove and you will be the belle of the ball. Enjoy! ;)

a 46L black suit with 32L trousers that I would be happy to send to anyone who wants to pay the shipping charges. It's a Palm Beach brand and DH used to be that size until he became very ill and having it tailored to his now 42L size is just too expensive and probably would change the drape of the suit. The trousers have enough seam allowance to be let out if necessary.

10splyr that is so awesome! That would be a perfect fit for my hubby. If it's still available would you please send me an email at acarman7 at aol dot com, so we could discuss shipping!

Hi friends!

I am new to posting (and cruising)! This is a really great idea, so I thought I'd offer up two gowns I have just hanging in the closet, maybe someone could use them?

They are from my sorority/college days but are in good condition.

If anyone has a tween/teen cruising with them I think these would be perfect! Although I think they're great for anyone

The first is a juniors size 3/4 stretchy gown with all-over glitter. It is actually a turquoise color, brighter than the pic shows (cell phone pics) . I think since its stretchy it could maybe fit a 5/6 or even a 1/2?

photo2.jpg

The back has a "ladder" design and then ties.

photo3.jpg

The second is black with a gold glitter design on it, and is a juniors size 2. This dress doesn't have any stretch to it at all, though.

photo1.jpg

Front

photo.jpg

Back

photo4.jpg

Close-up of design

Both were bought new and neither gown has had any alterations.

If you're interested please email me : erinphae at gmail dot com

It shouldn't cost much to ship, because I can very easily smush these into a small padded envelope or box.

Also I think they'd be soooooooo easy to pack!! The material doesn't wrinkle!

I would like these two dresses for my 13 year old for our aug cruise, for some reason my e-mails to you wont go through

can you email please

jtopfuel350@aol.com

I would like these two dresses for my 13 year old for our aug cruise, for some reason my e-mails to you wont go through

can you email please

jtopfuel350@aol.com

Hi there!

Sent you an email just now, just get me your address and name and I'll send the gowns out Tuesday :)

so glad someone will get use out of them, they still have a lot of wear left! I'll keep cleanung and see what else I have :)

Hi there!

Sent you an email just now, just get me your address and name and I'll send the gowns out Tuesday :)

so glad someone will get use out of them, they still have a lot of wear left! I'll keep cleanung and see what else I have :)

she is excited to get them

I have a size 20 Black w/Blue sequins pants suit available. It has a sleeveless top, pants, and a long sleeve shear jacket. It is in excellent shape.

If you would like it for shipping cost, please email. camjankowski at sbcglobal dot com with the word pant suit in the subject.

Pics do not do it justice, but I could not get any better.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Sent you an email.

Sent you an email.

Hi

I did not seem to find an email from you. Please resend it or try this other email.

carol dot jankowski at michigansugar dot com

camjankowski at sbcglobal dot net

I will be looking for one from you.

The color is a bit off because I took it with my camera phone. I'll have to take one of the back as well. It's a chiffon material that starts out a pretty light turquoise almost baby blue color and gradually changes into a light yellow and then light green at the bottom. If you're interested you can email me at nicolen1101 at hotmail.com and I can send more photos.

319479876229_0_1.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

dress.jpg.9ffc0b039297709dd6ba9df5386b2fe5.jpg

The color is a bit off because I took it with my camera phone. I'll have to take one of the back as well. It's a chiffon material that starts out a pretty light turquoise almost baby blue color and gradually changes into a light yellow and then light green at the bottom. If you're interested you can email me at nicolen1101 at hotmail.com and I can send more photos.

319479876229_0_1.jpg?outquality=56&ext=.jpg&limitsize=615,500

Nicole, I sent you an email :)

I'm still on the hunt for a red formal, size 10-ish. I can't find one anywhere. Anyone here have something stuck in the back of their closet?

I have a short red dress that is a petite size.It comes to about the knee.has a flared bottom.If anyone is interested,I'll try to post a pic.probably an 8 or 10.

I'm still on the hunt for a red formal, size 10-ish. I can't find one anywhere. Anyone here have something stuck in the back of their closet?

I have this one, size 12 but it runs small:

_5889488.jpg

I was just about to post it on a board at work, let me know if you're interested. You can email me at virtue37_4 at yahoo.com :)

Edited by faith413

Hi friends!

Two more dresses; these are a little older (from my freshman year of high school) but I think still very pretty...and hey, you can't beat free + a tiny bit of shipping, right? LOL

This first one is a Juniors size Medium (I'd say 4/6ish) royal blue, with royal, lime, and dark green iridescent beaded chevron stripes. (I used my iPhone so the pictures don't quite show the color).

editblue.jpg

FRONT

edit2.jpg

BACK

Like I said, the beads have an iridescent shine to them but the phone photographed the colors strangely: they are royal, dark green, & lime.

It does have a few small flaws that I think would be easy DIY fixes:

photo3-1.jpg

Tear in strap + one strap needs reattached to the back.

The second is a Juniors size 8 silver with silver and pearl beading:

editsilver.jpg

FRONT

photo6.jpg

BACK

photo-1.jpg

DETAIL

Both gowns were bought new and worn a few times for pageants, dances, etc. Neither gown has been altered. There are a few beads missing here and there, but I think both are in GREAT condition to be older gowns, and can definitely still get some wear. Maybe for your teen?

If interested, email me at erinphae @ gmail.com

Email is on the way!:)

Hi Jennifer, I was hoping to sent the dresses before we left for Paris but I did not have time. I apologize for the delay. Anyway, the dresses are packed. I just need your address. I accidently deleted your email. I promise they will be ship first thing tomorrow morning

Marie

Hi Jennifer, I was hoping to sent the dresses before we left for Paris but I did not have time. I apologize for the delay. Anyway, the dresses are packed. I just need your address. I accidently deleted your email. I promise they will be ship first thing tomorrow morning

Marie

You've got mail:)

Marie,

Every gown you have posted is just wonderful... You have such a graceful taste.

Thank you Smothdancer. I like your dresses too. It would be wonderful if I knew how to Ball Room Dancing :(. Perhaps I should take smone lessons before my next cruise.

Have a great evening.

Marie