recycling clothing among cc members

Here are a few that I have

Cream and Gold one is a size Jr's large but it fits more like a med.

Blue one is a small ladies 8(black netting overlay over satin)

and the Black one is a size 6 , Black lace over satin up top , flowy chiffon on the bottem, this one comes down to my Ankles, but I'm only 5'2

My daughter has a couple too if anyone has a young teen (or tween)

I would be interested in the cream and gold dress. My email is tngaloha@yahoo.com.

Thanks

I have this dress for starters if anyone is interested. It says Large, and I an a 8-10 and the skirt falls off me so my guess is it's like a 12-14. The skirt is elastic. it is covered in sequins, and is 2 colors of gray, a very light, almost silver, and a little darker shade. Let me know if anyone would like it.

1956762729_IMG_2913(2).jpg.e29eafde487a9876892c0adc44710bc0.jpg

I'd love to have the outfit if it's available. If it doesn't fit Mom, I'll relist it here for sure.

My email is mungus515@aol.com. Send me your address and I'll get that sent out to you. It really is a pretty set, it was a friend of mine's and she was gonna get rid of it, and I told her I'm sure I could find a happy home for it. I hope she enjoys it.

Sue

I am taking my 2 great nieces (8 and 12) on their first cruise this fall, They are looking so forward to dressing up and doing the girlie things.We have add luck in finding the younger one plenty of dresses. But when it comes to the 12 year old having a hard time. She is about 5'5'' wears a 16 plus in the girls dept at Pennys.Don't know what size in Jrs. Hard to find her dresses that are not so grown up( no cleavage) but she doesn't want to look like a cute little 6year old either.So many of the prom dresses still are not suitable for her age group.Does any one have any dresses that would work for her? Thanks

Sarah, After you sent me your address I had a problem with my laptop and cannot get to my old emails. Can you email me your address again so I can send that dress out to you? I can't seem to get your email right on this different computer I am using....

Ok, this is what I have:

th_yellow.jpg Delaru Strapless Yellow Size 4 Knee Length Dress

th_speechless.jpg Speechless Black Size 5 Knee Length Dress

th_DavidWarren.jpg David Warren Size 4 polyester navy knee length dress

I just got around to checking the thread again and your images are gone. I'll be putting up the two I wore for formal nights on last week's cruise. Both are full length and size 6.

Both of my gowns from our last cruise are up for grabs. Both are Size 6. The orange is an Adrianna Papell. The eggplant is Jordan.

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k401/LParente65/Formal%20Nights/Linda-FormalNight2.jpg

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k401/LParente65/Formal%20Nights/Linda-FirstFormalNight.jpg

Here are a few that I have

Cream and Gold one is a size Jr's large but it fits more like a med.

Blue one is a small ladies 8(black netting overlay over satin)

and the Black one is a size 6 , Black lace over satin up top , flowy chiffon on the bottem, this one comes down to my Ankles, but I'm only 5'2

My daughter has a couple too if anyone has a young teen (or tween)[/qu

Is the blue still available? It's lovely!

Both of my gowns from our last cruise are up for grabs. Both are Size 6. The orange is an Adrianna Papell. The eggplant is Jordan.

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k401/LParente65/Formal%20Nights/Linda-FormalNight2.jpg

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k401/LParente65/Formal%20Nights/Linda-FirstFormalNight.jpg

Would love the orange one if it is still available. Am also the same height and love the color!

Just gorgeous!

Brenda

I have this dress if anyone would like it. It's by Charlotte Russe and is a size Medium. The measurements laying flat are:

Bust- 15"

Waist- 17"

Hips- 18.5"

Length- 40"

It is a really pretty merlot color, velvet like material and was so comfy!!! If you're interested let me know, shipping would be around $3.00 first class. Hope it'll work for someone.

Angie

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/jarubies/cruisewear/

cruisedress001.jpg.af8fe4cc8860e1034b0bf4aa2e070c9f.jpg

cruisedress002.jpg.54f9eb5895767fcd29a5ed76f3faf3da.jpg

cruisedress003.jpg.bcc912bc7acbd12a95c311c8382351bb.jpg

cruisedress005.jpg.1e915b2dd41b4b802f3c23da1161be5f.jpg

cruisedress006.jpg.92584fb8d71d169e185b2f9a537809b2.jpg

I have this dress if anyone would like it. It's by Charlotte Russe and is a size Medium. The measurements laying flat are:

Bust- 15"

Waist- 17"

Hips- 18.5"

Length- 40"

It is a really pretty merlot color, velvet like material and was so comfy!!! If you're interested let me know, shipping would be around $3.00 first class. Hope it'll work for someone.

Angie

My daughter would LOVE this if nobody grabs it!

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/jarubies/cruisewear/

My daughter would LOVE this if nobody grabs it!