recycling clothing among cc members

Cathy (retiredkid) & Laneracing, I did find 2 dresses...the red (size 18) is probably calf length ( I am 6'1" so of course it is shorter on me) and the black (1X) was at my knee.

I'm so sorry the pic's are so small...I can't figure out how to post them bigger!

001.jpg.f05edb04fe61f85602f1b2aa648fb2da.jpg

002.jpg.a320d4662c5edca483f4197746a590c5.jpg

005.jpg.40b4d1cd5f65a0f7c2a2dbae10b7e64d.jpg

009.jpg.7104683e7e0ff7dfe46a511013ffd79b.jpg

Edited by Ollie_WA

I noticed that some of y'all are looking for size 18. I have a size 18 pair of black palazzo pants and a size 18 black sequinned 3/4 sleeve bolero shrug. They match each other in color even though the pictures don't look like they do. Email me if you are interested: lisa at lounsbery dot com

Lisa

517108178_SequinnedShrug.jpg.7459a3070a8bede50be4be72210309b4.jpg

1509817620_PalazzoPants.jpg.650f593eb0e979340974cbb0520bddd5.jpg

Cathy (retiredkid) & Laneracing, I did find 2 dresses...the red (size 18) is probably calf length ( I am 6'1" so of course it is shorter on me) and the black (1X) was at my knee.

I'm so sorry the pic's are so small...I can't figure out how to post them bigger!

Hi Pat. The outfits both look beautiful. But on this 'fluffy' body, I'm more comfortable in pants. Maybe if I could stretch to your 6' 1", I wouldn't be as fluffy.

Yeah, that's it....... I'm not fat.... JUST TOO SHORT!!!;)

Thanks so much and hopefully Laneracing will be able to use them for her upcoming cruise :)

Edited by retiredkid

Here's a cute shortie:

P7200322.jpg

It's hard to photograph; it's a slip style dress with black lace and a shell pink/nude colored lining.

It's a junior size Medium (I was maybe a 4/6 when I wore it in college).

I still have the black 12 and hot pink/black 4 that I posted awhile back if anyone is interested in any of these.

Erinphae @ gmail.com

First of all a HUGE THANK YOU to Erinphae for the gorgeous dresses she sent to me! I decided on the blue/green one with the matching earrings. I hope I can find some cute green shoes!

The silver one is up for grabs if anyone is interested. Like illinoismomof4's daughter, I am also a dancer (well now a dance teacher & choreographer) and I have big thighs and a little "junk in the trunk". The silver was a tad tighter in the hip area. The tag says it's a size 8 but I honestly think it would fit anyone from size 4 to an 8. It's just lovely and the pictures don't do it justice! If anyone is interested, just let me know.

meredisney@aim.com

th_silverdress.jpg th_silverdressbust.jpg th_silverdressbeading.jpg

Hello everyone. I've had lots of email about this dress, so I just wanted to let everyone know that it has already been passed on to Margie...not sure of her screen name. Hope you enjoy it!!

Hello everyone. I've had lots of email about this dress, so I just wanted to let everyone know that it has already been passed on to Margie...not sure of her screen name. Hope you enjoy it!!

It was a gorgeous dress that I liked a lot, hope it finds a good home!

I still have the short black and the black/hot pink.

I like having this new room in my closet - I have gowns from Jr. high still hanging in there!

It was a gorgeous dress that I liked a lot, hope it finds a good home!

I still have the short black and the black/hot pink.

I like having this new room in my closet - I have gowns from Jr. high still hanging in there!

I'm Margie,(jstcruizin)

if the dress does'nt fit I will be happy to pass it on to anyone interested

I'm Margie,(jstcruizin)

if the dress does'nt fit I will be happy to pass it on to anyone interested

Margie, it is really a gorgeous dress, I wore it once for a pageant and then my sister wore it, and its just been hanging there for years. It was almost $500 new and I thought, what a waste to keep hanging onto it when someone could be enjoying this gown. I hope you love it :)

ErinPhae, I asked my DH to take a picture of me in the dress that you sent me. Thanks Again!

th_bluedress.jpg

Ohhhh Meredith, it looks beautiful! The colors are so much prettier in person aren't they? So glad to see it has a new home!! :) Have a wonderful cruise!

If any of you ladies have any NON-formal dresses I'm more than willing to give them a good home. I wear a size 10/12 depending on the dress, and I'm 5'3" so on the petite side. I'm 30, not that age matters, but just to give you an idea. I've got enough dressy dresses but very little in the way of casual sundresses, semi-nice work/resort wear dresses, etc.

I have lost 35 lbs with 15 more to go so I'm not ready to go on a shopping spree just yet.

Thanks for the compliments jstcruizin, hon2u, & ErinPhae! I'm really excited about wearing it. I posted a picture of my other formal dress in the "post a picture of your formal dress" thread. Erin, I saw the one you were going to wear, too. Such a lovely gown! Boy, that is one LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG thread. I think it's up to about 225+ pages...:eek:

I will check my closet. Believe it or not, You an I have the same build LOL I'm also 10/12 and 5'4" But I'm 32.:eek:. I just grasped the concept that I am officially "in my 30's":eek: HAHAHA! I think that is hust too funny, But I might have something, maybe we can do some swapping?:) Isn't CC just the greatest!!!

That would be awesome

If any of you ladies have any NON-formal dresses I'm more than willing to give them a good home. I wear a size 10/12 depending on the dress, and I'm 5'3" so on the petite side. I'm 30, not that age matters, but just to give you an idea. I've got enough dressy dresses but very little in the way of casual sundresses, semi-nice work/resort wear dresses, etc.

I have lost 35 lbs with 15 more to go so I'm not ready to go on a shopping spree just yet.

I will check my closet. Believe it or not, You an I have the same build LOL I'm also 10/12 and 5'4" But I'm 32.:eek:. I just grasped the concept that I am officially "in my 30's":eek: HAHAHA! I think that is hust too funny, But I might have something, maybe we can do some swapping?:) Isn't CC just the greatest!!!