recycling clothing among cc members

This dress was a little tight in my daughters hips, although she loved it, I think she has a little disappointed but so loved the blue one

This is black with a gold glitter design on it, and is a juniors size 2. This dress doesn't have any stretch to it at all, though.

photo.jpg

Is this dress still up for grabs? :)

Edited by LittleMissMagic

I have a size 14 dress that is up for grabs. It is black with a pretty green leaf design. About knee length. I found it too tight in the hips. I think it is cotton.

?ui=2&ik=0cffb9c257&view=att&th=129bf7198de329d2&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw?ui=2&ik=0cffb9c257&view=att&th=129bf72496c399e7&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw?ui=2&ik=0cffb9c257&view=att&th=129bf72e39c5b067&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

I can email bigger pictures if needed. Please email me at maplegirl at gmail dotcom if you would like it.

Maplegirl- I cant seem to be able to view your pictures.

Chrystal- I got the dress just yesterday! Thank you so much! It fits me great. I am going to try and have a picture taken. I can't thank you enough!

Yay! My pleasure, I'm so happy you like it :)

I had gotten this from porthopper2009 for my teen daughter, although I liked it on her, this weekend at Dillards I found a long red dress she was in love with and with the greatv price of 20.00

so this one needs a new home

QVI02401-1.jpg

it is a med

This dress is on it' way to Nicole

This dress was a little tight in my daughters hips, although she loved it, I think she has a little disappointed but so loved the blue one

This is black with a gold glitter design on it, and is a juniors size 2. This dress doesn't have any stretch to it at all, though.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

This dress is on it's way to Victoria

Free for the postage to your house is this simple but elegant long black 55% Linen, 45% Rayon, fully lined (100% acetate) sheath dress. It is a Jillian Jones, size 4, and was my daughter's before she married and left it here as she outgrew it. I am a size 6 and this is just too tight in the hip area for me. Lovely alone with jewelry or it also looks good if you pair it with a little jacket. Lovely floral embroidery (probably has another name and I have attempted to photograph it below) on the bottom third of the skirt. "Invisible" rear zipper closure. Sorry my photos aren't better!

Very beautifully made and it even has those little snappy things on the inside of the shoulders to hold bra straps in place. It was worn for an evening black & white wedding one time.

Blackdressphotos001.jpg

Blackdressphotos002.jpg

If you are interested speak up and give me youe email address as my hyperlink is not working today!

Edited by lambs2

Free for the postage to your house is this simple but elegant long black 55% Linen, 45% Rayon, fully lined (100% acetate) sheath dress. It is a Jillian Jones, size 4, and was my daughter's before she married and left it here as she outgrew it. I am a size 6 and this is just too tight in the hip area for me. Lovely alone with jewelry or it also looks good if you pair it with a little jacket. Lovely floral embroidery (probably has another name and I have attempted to photograph it below) on the bottom third of the skirt. "Invisible" rear zipper closure. Sorry my photos aren't better!

Very beautifully made and it even has those little snappy things on the inside of the shoulders to hold bra straps in place. It was worn for an evening black & white wedding one time.

Blackdressphotos001.jpg

Blackdressphotos002.jpg

If you are interested my email is in a link below.

Email (lambs2):

Love the dress, but I don't see your email link. My email address is LParente@aol.com Thanks!

Edited by LParente

Love the dress, but I don't see your email link.

Sorry I tried to copy it, but it didn't work. The one in my signature below DOES work (I hope)... it is right below my list of past cruises.

Edited by lambs2

Hi Ladies,

Great idea. Im leaving mid Aug for our family cruise. Looking for a way to save money since we are traveling w/six. I am a size 10/12 a 12 if runs small. I'm 5'6" and just turned the big 4-0!!:) LOL.

thanks

I got the black and gold dress!!! I tried it on, and it was a little loose (in the hips of all places, lol... that's why I jumped on it - I have no hips!), just needed a few alterations. But my little sister tried it on and it fits her perfectly, just have to take up the straps a little bit.

I will post a picture of her in it soon!

Did you get my email, Illinois Mom?

this is a gorgeous dress! Do you still have it? Thanks!

Ladies: I have a turquoise polka dot chiffon size 16 dress from my mother in law. She wore it once or twice. (LOL we're all cleaning out our closets!)

photo-3_2.jpg

I also have a few dresses I found that my sister or I have worn as bridesmaids thru the years. Email me if you'd like pictures :)

erinphae @ gmail.com

this is a gorgeous dress! Do you still have it? Thanks!

Ladies: I have a turquoise polka dot chiffon size 16 dress from my mother in law. She wore it once or twice. (LOL we're all cleaning out our closets!)

photo-3_2.jpg

I also have a few dresses I found that my sister or I have worn as bridesmaids thru the years. Email me if you'd like pictures :)

erinphae @ gmail.com

No, it has found a home. I may have others, I will be going thru my closet and Dad's garage next week :)

Cute little dress for a semi formal night?

Here's a cute shortie:

P7200322.jpg

It's hard to photograph; it's a slip style dress with black lace and a shell pink/nude colored lining.

It's a junior size Medium (I was maybe a 4/6 when I wore it in college).

Erinphae @ gmail.com

I have this one still available:

A few more from me:

The first is a Jr's size 4. It is bright hot pink and black - much brighter than the pictures show. It was worn a few times but never altered...

photo-2.jpg

FRONT

photo1-1.jpg

BACK

photo5.jpg

It does have some loose/missing beads; and we have long lost the piece of ribbon that laced up the back - but you could always buy a new one at a craft store, and the missing beads shouldn't be a big deal, really. It probably could be dry-cleaned, as it was stored in the garage.

It should fold up small so it should be easy to ship and pack :)

If interested, email me erinphae @ gmail.com

... sorry to clog up the board :o

This is a size 10 dress that was worn in a wedding; one of the rhinestones is missing from the strap, but it could probably be replaced and honestly isn't very noticeable ...

It's a very modest cut so it would probably be really cute for a tween :)

photo1-2.jpg

FRONT

photo2-3.jpg

BACK

photo-3.jpg

STRAP WITH MISSING STONE

The top is satiny and the bottom is crepe? The brand is Alfred Angelo. It could be dry cleaned as it has been in the garage for awhile.

We'll be out of town until Weds, but you can email erinphae @ gmail.com

First come first served :)

xoxo

Hi ladies,

I broke my arm and too lazy to take picture of the dresses so please bear with me.

The first one is a Tadashi Shoji black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the blue one. It runs a bit bigger.

The green one is also a size medium.

The third one is brand new black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the flower one. It runs a bit smaller.

The fourth one is brand new Tommy Bahama sun dress size 8. It runs a bit bigger.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

G2liv0702@yahoo.com

QVI0387.jpg.382b5ba5b6be60d4a39b5f45af85f2f2.jpg

QVI0012.jpg.7114e380e981add1c33d4e6d170cf655.jpg

703021613_graduation002.jpg.44d5818d1cd8485c328e96662dd271db.jpg

TW60894_4897_main.jpg.9dcf4d0356f1ad427cb4467a84c79fe3.jpg

Hi ladies,

I broke my arm and too lazy to take picture of the dresses so please bear with me.

The first one is a Tadashi Shoji black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the blue one. It runs a bit bigger.

The third one is brand new black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the flower one. It runs a bit smaller.

The fourth one is brand new Tommy Bahama sun dress size 8. It runs a bit bigger.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

G2liv0702@yahoo.com

I must say you always have such nice dresses.

I sent the red one on to another Cruise critic member although she hasn't posted it arrived yet. I sure hope so I sent it over 2 weeks ago

Hi ladies,

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

G2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hi Marie,

Sorry to hear about your arm! :(

I would be interested in the blue (black) gown and the flowered dress (black) if they have not been taken! ;) hon2u@nc.rr.com

Edited by hon2u

I sent the red one on to another Cruise critic member although she hasn't posted it arrived yet. I sure hope so I sent it over 2 weeks ago

Sorry I haven't been online in a while, yes I got the red dress and it fits great.... Thanks again