recycling clothing among cc members

uri1961, I have a size 18 dress that I only wore three or four times and really love--but I joined Weight Watchers and went from a size 18 to a size 8. It's long, a bronze color, 3/4 length sleeves, shirt waist style in a shiny material. If you think that color and style might work for you, I'll ask my husband to take a picture of it over the weekend for me to post.

Yes, please ask hubby to send me a pictuee!!

Congrats on your weight loss!!

That is fantastic!!

I could never be an 8 based on my body, too much bust and hips!!

Hi Texanatheart;

These three gowns are brand new. They are all size 8.

The gown below is ivory color, it is very beautiful grown, but it make me look pregnant.

5591995223_0754ba0d3f.jpg

This grown is green color, it is too small for my bust. I am 34 D

5591997043_9501a9810e.jpg

This gown is blue, it is also too small for my bust.

5591996427_750071f3ed.jpg

Take care.

Marie

Is it possible to get the white and blue? They would be perfect for my daughter and I.

Hi ladies,

I broke my arm and too lazy to take picture of the dresses so please bear with me.

The first one is a Tadashi Shoji black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the blue one. It runs a bit bigger.

The green one is also a size medium.

The third one is brand new black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the flower one. It runs a bit smaller.

The fourth one is brand new Tommy Bahama sun dress size 8. It runs a bit bigger.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

G2liv0702@yahoo.com

hi Marie, you have the loveliest taste in dresses.. they are just my size! please let me know if you have any sundresses/ gowns that need a good home. thanks,my email is josbon617@gmail.com:) I wish you well on your recovery, I understand this was an old post, but bones can take a long time to heal properly,, i am still recovering from an accident that took place over a year ago! So i wish you well.

Edited by lucyintheskywithdiamonds

uri1961, here are the pictures of my dress.

I understand what you say about being curvy--but, when I was a size 18, I wore a 38DD bra and always thought of myself as very busty. After losing 80 pounds, I'm down to a 34C, and the bazooms don't get in the way so much!

If you're interested, email me at andeebram@wi.rr.com.

dress1_resize.jpg.26fbbe8c6a53e70ef9a77606c85eee53.jpg

dress2_resize.jpg.e388a3b5f9049165ec4483c61e683337.jpg

Porthopper I e-mailed you my address.

Hi Texanatheart;

I am sorry for the late response. The loose screw in my right foot has been giving me a lot of pain in the last few days. I am schuduled to have corrective surgery to replace it tomorrow. I will be sending your Ivory and blue dress next week.

Take care and have a great evening.

Marie

Marie' date=' I would be very interested in the shoes when you post them. I wear an 8 - an 81/2. Thanks.

Did you ever recieve the check for the postage on the dress you sent me?

Gerry[/quote']

Hi Gerry,

Yes, I received your check. Thank you.

I will be posting the shoes and more dresses later. I am due to have corrective surgery on my right foot tomorrow.

Take care.

Marie

Hey Marie,

I'm interested in the green gown and your shoes. (8 is just my size) ;)

I will watch for your post later.

Hi Hon2u;

I am sorry for the late response to you too. I will send your black and green dress sometime next week.

Marie

hi Marie, you have the loveliest taste in dresses.. they are just my size! please let me know if you have any sundresses/ gowns that need a good home. thanks,my email is josbon617@gmail.com:) I wish you well on your recovery, I understand this was an old post, but bones can take a long time to heal properly,, i am still recovering from an accident that took place over a year ago! So i wish you well.

Hi lucyintheskywithdiamonds,

Thank you for the get well wishes, my arm is healed and there is no pain. I am now recovering from shattered heels.

I was going to reorganize my closet this week and donate all the unwanted Clothes, now I have to wait for a few more weeks to do it. I have a lot of dresses, sweaters and top that I never wore. I am one of those people who would buy sweaters and tops in every color if I like the style. Thank God! I do not have to worry about my spending :D.

Anyway, I do have a Missoni and Catherine Malandrino strapless sun dress. I bought them from Bloomingdale last year. Yes, they are new, I never wore them. I will let you know in a few weeks.

Bonne nuit.

Marie

Hi Texanatheart;

I am sorry for the late response. The loose screw in my right foot has been giving me a lot of pain in the last few days. I am schuduled to have corrective surgery to replace it tomorrow. I will be sending your Ivory and blue dress next week.

Marie

No hurry. We dont cruise until July. You need to take care of yourself first. I just wanted to make sure that you got it.

I really hope that your surgery takes care of the pain that you are having. Get lots of rest.

Hi Gerry,

Yes, I received your check. Thank you.

I will be posting the shoes and more dresses later. I am due to have corrective surgery on my right foot tomorrow.

Take care.

Marie

Marie,

Hope your corrective surgery goes well...I have a screw in my foot from surgery a few years ago...when I walk the bottom of my foot has started to pop...so I may be having to go back myself. My problem was nothing like yours though....When you post more dresses if you would keep me in mind I would appreciate it. I am not cruising until October. Thanks, Debbie....my email is cowgrldebi@aol.com. You have beautiful taste in clothes...everything you have posted has been gorgeous!

Again I hope everything goes good with your surgery and you will be up and around as good a new soon....

Anyone have any sundresses or "resort" wear they are willing to share? I wear a size 10/12, 36C bust size, and I'm 5'3". I have my formal wear all set just looking for some fun outfits for the boat. you can email me at NicoleN1101 at hotmail.com

I will be posting up some more dressy dresses soon too.

Anyone have any sundresses or "resort" wear they are willing to share? I wear a size 10/12, 36C bust size, and I'm 5'3". I have my formal wear all set just looking for some fun outfits for the boat. you can email me at NicoleN1101 at hotmail.com

I will be posting up some more dressy dresses soon too.

I dont have any to put up on the board just yet as I need mine for my cruise in July, but I got some really cute dresses at Ross and TJ Maxx for next to nothing. I think one dress that I got was like $4.00. So if noone has any on the boards you might want to give those stores a shot.

Hi Maria:

I didnt know when you would be back on but I did want to check on you and see how your surgery went. I hope everything went well and wish you a very speedy recovery.

Shannon

Hi Shannon;

I am recovering very well. The doctor had to replace the plate and eight of the screws. Dr. Feit who did the surgery on this foot did a lousy job, he put in two extra long screws; that is why I had so much pain and could not tiptoe. Tomorrow I will get a new cast. I will ask my husband to pack the dresses and mail it to you.

Take care.

Marie

5636443566_42014e4a3c_m.jpg

5636443606_3c0d6fe47d_m.jpg

Hi Shannon;

I am recovering very well. The doctor had to replace the plate and eight of the screws. Dr. Feit who did the surgery on this foot did a lousy job, he put in two extra long screws; that is why I had so much pain and could not tiptoe. Tomorrow I will get a new cast. I will ask my husband to pack the dresses and mail it to you.

Take care.

Marie

Marie,

Glad to hear that you are doing better. Hopefully now you won't have so much pain and you will be able to walk again better.:)

Hi Shannon;

Take care.

Marie

Marie, I truly hope you are up and around before long good as new. As I told you in an earlier post...I had foot surgery a couple of years ago because of a tumor and a dead bone in my foot. It has begun to pop when I walk now...not good. When I had the surgery I found out apparently I am claustrophobic because about day 2 after the surgery I had a panic attack because of the cast and not being able to move my foot and toes (my surgery was just behind my big toe)...the doctor wound up having to cut the cast off and I was put in a walking cast shoe...my problem now is probably because I did not follow to the "T" the doctors orders about not loosening the walking cast....So Be Sure and Follow Orders so you can be good as new!!! Praying for a full and quick recovery.

Hi Shannon;

Take care.

Marie

Honestly Maria, dont worry about it. You need to focus on yourself right now. I am so sorry to hear that all your pain was caused by a screw up. :mad:

I hope that you heal quickly and that you can tiptoe all around soon. ;)