recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Carol,

My Husband and I went to Las Vegas for five days. We got home last Sunday. I shipped all the packages last Monday.

Marie

PS. I wanted the tree in front of my house to look like this for Christmas. Dang!!! I really messed up my heels for that.

5820940885_6b245a77d1.jpg

Well, it sure looked like Christmas.:D

Dresses sound wonderful!!! I may be starting a small turn for the better,

which lately, has been mostly downs. Realized I was wearing my back brace incorrectly so that helps some of the pain. And I even found a darling pair of flats I can wear with my leg brace. Just wish I could find them in some other colors.

C

Hi Carol,

My Husband and I went to Las Vegas for five days. We got home last Sunday. I shipped all the packages last Monday.

Marie

[

Good Morning,

I will keep an eye out for the package. I have not seen it yet. Could you tell me how you shipped it?

You mentioned you own a couple of race horses. Well my dad/siter/neices have 10 horses and they run barrels and such. My neice will be going to Mississippi in July to run in the Youth Worlds. I am so proud of her.

I also wanted to mention that I am healing from my surgery, but that I fell last week and hit my shoulder, so know need and MRI. I may have a tear or seperation in my rotator cuff :(.

THANK YOU

Carol

Edited by cjankowski

I started my packing for my cruise in 17 days and will *hopefully* be posting photos tonight of some stuff I am giving away. Hopefully tonight -crossing fingers-... these last minute wedding details seem to gain momentum, the more I get done, the more that needs to be done.

I started my packing for my cruise in 17 days and will *hopefully* be posting photos tonight of some stuff I am giving away. Hopefully tonight -crossing fingers-... these last minute wedding details seem to gain momentum, the more I get done, the more that needs to be done.

Hi Mrs Gomez

Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Mine is over 9 months away and the excitement grows by the week...LOL. Are you getting married on the ship?

Hi Mrsgomez2011,

The blue dress I posted earlier is gone. I do have a red dress if you want it. I see that you are leaving for your cruise in 17 days. I can ship it to you tomorrow or the next day.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Marie

QVI0196.jpg.5b5899ac6f38b478d080c73f481befec.jpg

Good Morning,

I will keep an eye out for the package. I have not seen it yet. Could you tell me how you shipped it?

You mentioned you own a couple of race horses. Well my dad/siter/neices have 10 horses and they run barrels and such. My neice will be going to Mississippi in July to run in the Youth Worlds. I am so proud of her.

I also wanted to mention that I am healing from my surgery, but that I fell last week and hit my shoulder, so know need and MRI. I may have a tear or seperation in my rotator cuff :(.

THANK YOU

Carol[

Hi Carol,

I shipped it through the post office last Monday. Hopefully you will get it by today or tomorrow.

Wish you a speeding recovery. I had three surgeries on my feet. I have been to so many doctors appointments in the last six months; I totally understand how you feel. Hang in there. We are going to be alright. We have a cruise to take :).

Yes, we own four horses. They have been racing only in Southern California ( Santa Anita Park, Hollywood Park and Del Mar) Would it be nice one of them win the Kentucky Derby? Hope your niece and her horse would win in the Youth Worlds.

Take care.

Marie

@Carol-I do wish you a speedy recovery...I understand fully the pain and recovery of surgery, as I had my own back in November.

@Marie-Good luck with your horses! I have always been fascinated with horses, as they are such beautiful creatures. Which cruise line is your "Around the Cruise" on...I would love to hear more about it. I cant say I am not envious :o

Well, it sure looked like Christmas.:D

Dresses sound wonderful!!! I may be starting a small turn for the better,

which lately, has been mostly downs. Realized I was wearing my back brace incorrectly so that helps some of the pain. And I even found a darling pair of flats I can wear with my leg brace. Just wish I could find them in some other color.

C

Hi Colette;

Hope you are feeling better today. My husband said what you are going through is much more painful than I did with my feet. I pray for your speedy recovery.

I have to wear a boot on my right foot a bit longer. My left foot I have to wear a special tennis shoe for heel surgery. Hopefully within the next couple of months I can wear regular flats. As for high heels, I am not sure if I can ever wear them again :(. That is OK; I am just grateful that I am alive and I can walk.

I will take a picture of the gown and dresses tomorrow. In the mean time could you please email me your address. I will ship them tomorrow or the next day. My husband and I are leaving for Lake Tahoe on Sunday.

Take care Colette.

xoxoxo

Marie

Hi Mrsgomez2011,

The blue dress I posted earlier is gone. I do have a red dress if you want it. I see that you are leaving for your cruise in 17 days. I can ship it to you tomorrow or the next day.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Marie

I love it! I will be sending an email to you! I'm glad you got the email because it came back to me before so I thought my email was having a problem. :)

Hi Mrs Gomez

Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Mine is over 9 months away and the excitement grows by the week...LOL. Are you getting married on the ship?

Yes on embarkation day. We wanted to do a beach wedding but the fiancee's parents are divorced and they all don't get along. So I'm even surprised they are sucking it up for a few hours for our wedding. We tried to keep it small and even with the closest family (no family neither have spoken to in over a year and just immediate family) we still have 75 people! I wanted less than 50. LOL

But I'm excited. I'm marrying the love of my life.

Carol! I found the receipt.

THANKS - It was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. WHAT A GREAT SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I know that THANK YOU is not enough. I will be treating it like a baby.

I will send you a check for postage.

Thanks again.

Carol

PS - I hope your horses win too. Hoping my neice does good (win will be better), but I beleive see will have a life time expereince and enjoy the trip no matter what place she takes.

Yes on embarkation day. We wanted to do a beach wedding but the fiancee's parents are divorced and they all don't get along. So I'm even surprised they are sucking it up for a few hours for our wedding. We tried to keep it small and even with the closest family (no family neither have spoken to in over a year and just immediate family) we still have 75 people! I wanted less than 50. LOL

But I'm excited. I'm marrying the love of my life.

I know you will have an amazing time! I hope to see plenty of pictures when you return :)

HELLO, ladies!!

Has been a while!! I began by donating my own gowns/cocktail dresses here. From there I became an EBay seller with good success....

Finally, the coorespondence and constant post office runs got to be not worth the profit I was making and I ended this "little business""... So now I am left with new or almost new dresses with no where to go... Many of these dresses were purchased by me pounding the pavement at sample sales in NYC, a few from my own collection. I would love to clear out my "EBay"spare room and so all of my Ebay inventory is up for donation.

Most of the sizes are 6-10 with a few peities size 3-4 in full length, a few in plus sizes... I figured out I can only post so many attachments at once. So I am going to post a few posts with attachments. If any of you like any, just ask on the sizing... If you have somthing else in mind, ask.... LOL, I am sure I have it!!

LOL, also I have a huge inventory of lacy/sexy bra's, mostly in larger cup sizes.... Just so you dont say "yuck" all of my undergarmets have been purchased new and still have the tags on them, stored in plastic.... If you are interested, just tell me your bra size and I will see what I have and be glad to hunt up pictures of them.

If you are a size 6-8 and looking for a 2 piece bathing suit, I also have about 8 super cute Venus suits... they are on the skimmpy side...again just ask...

So as far as donation, all I ask is reimbursement of my shipping costs. On Ebay my shipping costs never exceeded $12.00 so I guess that would be the average to ship out a dress. The only shipping "ouch" is my Maggie London "poof" dress. Because of the many skirts and the volume on this dress it will cost about $20.00 to ship. However this dress is from my personal collection, I wore it once and purchased it for $700, on sale!!.... If you like this one just be aware of the shipping costs and decide if it is worth it for you....

ENJOY!!

blue1.jpg.9c30aadb852e06964e15edab0e91bbaf.jpg

brownfront.jpg.a5099d6f354abe5787787d01709754a6.jpg

bvel1.jpg.fec942b16dc981fd2b4389093a2bc7d3.jpg

pinkdot2.jpg.fb8097ee7901e8d76f319f68d0671470.jpg

purple1.jpg.48d2b8223da591268617912abbccc73e.jpg

orange1.jpg.c072f3f9620256224db1ceee40e74d41.jpg

HELLO, ladies!!

Has been a while!! I began by donating my own gowns/cocktail dresses here. From there I became an EBay seller with good success....

HI

I would def be interested if you might possibly have any size 12 or 14 and also a few bras would be nice. Please let me know if you do :)