recycling clothing among cc members

Honestly Maria, dont worry about it. You need to focus on yourself right now. I am so sorry to hear that all your pain was caused by a screw up. :mad:

I hope that you heal quickly and that you can tiptoe all around soon. ;)

Hi Texanaheart;

Hope all is well with you. I am doing much much better. Thank you. Your dresses are packed and will be shipped tomorrow.

Take care.

Marie

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for all the get well wishes. I am doing much much better. I am no longer need a pain killer. But! I am addicted to sleeping pills :(. I have tried special tea, shower before bedtime and melatonin; I still cannot sleep.

Hope all is well with everyone. Happy Cruising :).

Marie

thanks Marie, you have such a great attitude, & that always helps! thank you for your thoughtfulness .. i would love the sundresses.. Bloomingdales has beautiful clothes! recovery first and foremost:) Thanks Josephine

Hi lucyintheskywithdiamonds;

My housekeeping is looking for the dresses right now. I will let you know as soon as she found them.

Marie

Marie,

Hope your corrective surgery goes well...I have a screw in my foot from surgery a few years ago...when I walk the bottom of my foot has started to pop...so I may be having to go back myself. My problem was nothing like yours though....When you post more dresses if you would keep me in mind I would appreciate it. I am not cruising until October. Thanks, Debbie....my email is cowgrldebi@aol.com. You have beautiful taste in clothes...everything you have posted has been gorgeous!

Again I hope everything goes good with your surgery and you will be up and around as good a new soon....

Hi Cruisincowgirl8

Thank you for the get well wishes. I found a formal gown for you. I am running late for a doctor appointment. I will post a picture later.

Take care.

Marie

Hi Texanaheart;

Hope all is well with you. I am doing much much better. Thank you. Your dresses are packed and will be shipped tomorrow.

Take care.

Marie

Thank you so much Marie. I am glad that you seem to be feeling better and I hope you find something to help you sleep. I usually just take a couple of tylenol PM or benadryl and they knock me out. Maybe they would help you too.

Marie has been more than generous in helping me supply gowns for my daughter and I. We will have one other lady joining our clan. Does anyone have a gown, cocktail dress, or anything else that would work for formal night in a size 12?

Hi Shannon;

I did not ship your package. I unpacked it and add two more dresses for your daughter. I also packed some tops and skirts. I never wore any of them.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Marie

5670582050_a9f1a871f9_m.jpg

5670593503_f15182696b_m.jpg

5671163106_eb64c12d26_m.jpg

thanks Marie! glad you're feeling better.. as far as the insomnia, maybe try a higher mg. of melatonin? they only work for me if i turn the boob-tube off. take care,, Josephine

Hi Josephine,

I took three of 3mg nights before, I could sleep; I ended up watching the Royal wedding until 6:00 a.m. I was so tired yesterday. I took a sleeping pill last night :(.

Anyway, I packed these dresses for you. I am not sure if I have your address, could you please email it to me again. I will send it on Monday.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

5670581994_f72d984b21_m.jpg

5670581964_aa4fcab233_m.jpg

5670582020_e571614166_m.jpg

Hi Ladies,

The blue, black and cream dresses are new, they are size 8. The green and and blue gown is medium. I wore them on my last cruise.

As for the shoes and sandals, you have to wait a bit longer. My daughter and her friends want to raid my shoes closet.

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

5672353183_7d1d2f2dc8_m.jpg

5672353147_602963b87e_m.jpg

5670593593_87b8d830ec_m.jpg

5672920958_f5dede176f_m.jpg

5672921012_ee84d5dea2_m.jpg

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Edited by Porthopper2009

Hi Shannon;

I did not ship your package. I unpacked it and add two more dresses for your daughter. I also packed some tops and skirts. I never wore any of them.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Marie

5670582050_a9f1a871f9_m.jpg

5670593503_f15182696b_m.jpg

5671163106_eb64c12d26_m.jpg

Thank you so much. I just told her and she is very excited.

Just wanted to say what a wonderful board this is! I wish I would have found it sooner...

I will be cruising next week. I found 2 'formal' dresses that I am sure I will not be wearing again after the cruise.

I will post pics when I return. They are both 10/12. One is long, navy with beading. The other is black, silver "bling", shorter (knee) length in the front, longer in the back, halter.

Will gladly pass them on for someone else's benefit.

Just wanted to say what a wonderful board this is! I wish I would have found it sooner...

I will be cruising next week. I found 2 'formal' dresses that I am sure I will not be wearing again after the cruise.

I will post pics when I return. They are both 10/12. One is long, navy with beading. The other is black, silver "bling", shorter (knee) length in the front, longer in the back, halter.

Will gladly pass them on for someone else's benefit.

I would be interested in both of them if you don't mind. I just found out that my 2 DD"s will be going on the cruise with us and one of them has never cruised before and can't wait to as she puts it "Dress to the Hills". Please email me when you get a chance at tngaloha at yahoo dot com and I will send you my address. Thanks for your consideration.

Gerry

Hi Hon2u;

I am sorry for the late response to you too. I will send your black and green dress sometime next week.

Take care and have a great evening.

Marie

No problem Marie!

Take care of yourself first!;)

Hi Cruisincowgirl8

Thank you for the get well wishes. I found a formal gown for you. I am running late for a doctor appointment. I will post a picture later.

Take care.

Marie

Thanks Marie...I always look forward top seeing the dresses that you post...you have such wonderful taste in clothes. I am very glad you are getting better...maybe this last surgery did the trick!!! Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Debbie

I would be interested in both of them if you don't mind. I just found out that my 2 DD"s will be going on the cruise with us and one of them has never cruised before and can't wait to as she puts it "Dress to the Hills". Please email me when you get a chance at tngaloha at yahoo dot com and I will send you my address. Thanks for your consideration.

Gerry

Not sure they will be as dressy as she would like but will email you today and send pics when we return. Once they are cleaned will then gladly pack them up and ship them to you.

Texanatheart, I just noticed you were from Phoenix. What part of Phoenix are you from? We are just south of you in Yuma. Come over to the Arizona Cruiser board and join our chat area. We'd love to have you there.

Sorry to hijack the thread I just really like to hear from others that are on here from Arizona and around us. ;)