recycling clothing among cc members

HELLO, ladies!!

Has been a while!! I began by donating my own gowns/cocktail dresses here. From there I became an EBay seller with good success....

HI

I would def be interested if you might possibly have any size 12 or 14 and also a few bras would be nice. Please let me know if you do :)

I am interested in size 12/14 as well.

Edited by Texanatheart

HELLO, ladies!!

Has been a while!! I began by donating my own gowns/cocktail dresses here. From there I became an EBay seller with good success....

Finally, the coorespondence and constant post office runs got to be not worth the profit I was making and I ended this "little business""... So now I am left with new or almost new dresses with no where to go... Many of these dresses were purchased by me pounding the pavement at sample sales in NYC, a few from my own collection. I would love to clear out my "EBay"spare room and so all of my Ebay inventory is up for donation.

Most of the sizes are 6-10 with a few peities size 3-4 in full length, a few in plus sizes... I figured out I can only post so many attachments at once. So I am going to post a few posts with attachments. If any of you like any, just ask on the sizing... If you have somthing else in mind, ask.... LOL, I am sure I have it!!

LOL, also I have a huge inventory of lacy/sexy bra's, mostly in larger cup sizes.... Just so you dont say "yuck" all of my undergarmets have been purchased new and still have the tags on them, stored in plastic.... If you are interested, just tell me your bra size and I will see what I have and be glad to hunt up pictures of them.

If you are a size 6-8 and looking for a 2 piece bathing suit, I also have about 8 super cute Venus suits... they are on the skimmpy side...again just ask...

So as far as donation, all I ask is reimbursement of my shipping costs. On Ebay my shipping costs never exceeded $12.00 so I guess that would be the average to ship out a dress. The only shipping "ouch" is my Maggie London "poof" dress. Because of the many skirts and the volume on this dress it will cost about $20.00 to ship. However this dress is from my personal collection, I wore it once and purchased it for $700, on sale!!.... If you like this one just be aware of the shipping costs and decide if it is worth it for you....

ENJOY!!

I am interested in any dresses in size 10 and if u have any bras in a 36D or 36DD or 34DD...if u could post pictures so I can see the size 10 dresses I would appreciate it. You don't have to post pics of bras if u have any in those sizes...I am definitely in need of them!!! You are so kind to do this. Debbie. -email cowgrldebi@yahoo.com

Turtle,

Tell me your cup size, if you are a 12-14 dress size I am sure I can help with the bra's .... Any color in mind, I have many, brown, red or black, sold out on all whites and nude.... Lot of Delta Burke's...

My dresses in your size are in storage, so I will look but it may be a few days before I respond, but the bra's are in hand's reach. Dresses, are you looking for cocktail or full length?

GoVikes....

The black is a very light weight stretch velvet, so may not do for a cruise. But it is so unbelievable slimming and can fit a 8-10 easy, perhaps a 12. If you have an event to go to I would love to send it to you.... Also have a bolero jacket to go with this.

Thinking....For a cruise I do have a full length, kind of pencil black skirt in a 8-10, crepe and lined with a deep side slit that would be cruise perfect if you have an interest. I can post a few tops that would go so well with this if it is in your size...... OMG, I have so much cruise stuff in this size.....

The big pink flower dress is a size 10 with a lot of tiny beading on the flowers, and a car wash hem, great for a caribbean cruise.... I wore this once on our last C cruise and loved it!!....I also have a similiar dress in a size 8 that is a one shoulder dress, same length but a few of the beads are missing if you look close.... Both have been professionally cleaned and good to go....

Ladies, tell me your size as well as what you like so I can take a look at my inventory and offer suggestions.

I would love to see if the brown dress would be in my size. I am a busty 8-10. I looks my style, and my color! If it is not spoken for, please let me know. I would be happy to cover the shipping, that is very generous of you!

Deedi:)

Turtle,

Tell me your cup size, if you are a 12-14 dress size I am sure I can help with the bra's .... Any color in mind, I have many, brown, red or black, sold out on all whites and nude.... Lot of Delta Burke's...

My dresses in your size are in storage, so I will look but it may be a few days before I respond, but the bra's are in hand's reach. Dresses, are you looking for cocktail or full length?

HI

I am looking more for cocktail or tea length. Brown, solid white/nude color on the bra would be great. (38B) Too bad on the dresses..LOL..I was really hoping that pretty gold one was a 12 :) Please email me when you can at cgross@live.com in regards to the bras and dresses in storage :)

Pink polka-dot dress is a Charlotte Russo Jr's dress size M... Would say a size 6 at best.... I LOVE this sundress, so cute.... The cups are slightly padded...

Hey, if this is your size I have tons of Jr's really cute ones in this size.... Let me know.

X.. yup am busty too, and this brown dress has a great side zipper and works great for an 8-10...

Turtle, I have brown bra's in your size...cool!!!

Usually, like to post here instead of Email so everyone can see, but if you see something you def. want you can EMail me at Smoothdancersdresses@Gmail.com and give me your mailing address.

Also guys, here is a link to our cruise.... I am linking this to a QM cruise.... Aside from the gold gown which is already gone, all are available, plus.... LOL the poof dress I so much want someone else to wear!!!

http://www.justcruisin-sv.com/justcruisinsv.aspx

oops!! did not work... Click on QM 2 on my home page to see the gown pictures...

Edited by smoothdancer

HELLO, ladies!!

Finally, the coorespondence and constant post office runs got to be not worth the profit I was making and I ended this "little business""... So now I am left with new or almost new dresses with no where to go... Many of these dresses were purchased by me pounding the pavement at sample sales in NYC, a few from my own collection. I would love to clear out my "EBay"spare room and so all of my Ebay inventory is up for donation.

Most of the sizes are 6-10 with a few peities size 3-4 in full length, a few in plus sizes... I figured out I can only post so many attachments at once. So I am going to post a few posts with attachments. If any of you like any, just ask on the sizing... If you have somthing else in mind, ask.... LOL, I am sure I have it!!

LOL, also I have a huge inventory of lacy/sexy bra's, mostly in larger cup sizes.... Just so you dont say "yuck" all of my undergarmets have been purchased new and still have the tags on them, stored in plastic.... If you are interested, just tell me your bra size and I will see what I have and be glad to hunt up pictures of them.

If you are a size 6-8 and looking for a 2 piece bathing suit, I also have about 8 super cute Venus suits... they are on the skimmpy side...again just ask...

So as far as donation, all I ask is reimbursement of my shipping costs. On Ebay my shipping costs never exceeded $12.00 so I guess that would be the average to ship out a dress. The only shipping "ouch" is my Maggie London "poof" dress. Because of the many skirts and the volume on this dress it will cost about $20.00 to ship. However this dress is from my personal collection, I wore it once and purchased it for $700, on sale!!.... If you like this one just be aware of the shipping costs and decide if it is worth it for you....

ENJOY!!

Smoothdancer I would be interested in the blue one and the long black one. Please email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com thanks.

Gerry

TN...

So excited.... This is my most fav dress.... You will love it!!

If you can EMail me your address at my EMail posted a few above I will be glad to send to you...

You have mail. And Thank you soooooo much.

Smoothdancer,

i just looked at your pictures and read the review, all I can say is WOW!!! Those are some gorgeous dress. I think my absolutely fav is the Ivory on (the first one). It is absolutely gorgeous on you. You and your husband make a beautiful couple.

I wish I could find a dress like that. Do you mind if I ask where you got it?

Edited by TNGALOHA

@smoothdancer

I would love to have anything in pink/mauve, gold/silver or greenish, or multi-colored, or anything really thats a nice cocktail dress or possibly formal. Please message me here if you come across any of your dresses that are a 12 or 14. Thanks so much for doing this as well :D

Pink polka-dot dress is a Charlotte Russo Jr's dress size M... Would say a size 6 at best.... I LOVE this sundress, so cute.... The cups are slightly padded...

Hey, if this is your size I have tons of Jr's really cute ones in this size.... Let me know.

X.. yup am busty too, and this brown dress has a great side zipper and works great for an 8-10...

Turtle, I have brown bra's in your size...cool!!!

Usually, like to post here instead of Email so everyone can see, but if you see something you def. want you can EMail me at Smoothdancersdresses@Gmail.com and give me your mailing address.

Also guys, here is a link to our cruise.... I am linking this to a QM cruise.... Aside from the gold gown which is already gone, all are available, plus.... LOL the poof dress I so much want someone else to wear!!!

http://www.justcruisin-sv.com/justcruisinsv.aspx

oops!! did not work... Click on QM 2 on my home page to see the gown pictures...

SmoothDancer your cruise pictures and the dresses were beautiful...I sent you and email reference my size and also cup size for bras...look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Debbie

Not sure if anyone will want them but here we go!

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/gomezwedding/Clothing/

All the photos are here.

These are the sizes.

sequin top - S

maroon long dress - 3/4

red dress - M

pink shirt/dress (I wore it as a dress) - M

yellow shirt/dress - S

pink skirt - not sure but I am a size 3/5

a line print skirt - 7

I bought all of them in the juniors section.

Size 6 is perfect. Yes, I'd love to see what else you have. If you'd rather email me, here is my contact info: threedogdunedin at Yahoo dot com

Thanks so much!

Oh...and I doubt it from what you said, but I'm a lowly 34a in case you have any bras available.

Not sure if anyone will want them but here we go!

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/gomezwedding/Clothing/

All the photos are here.

These are the sizes.

sequin top - S

maroon long dress - 3/4

red dress - M

pink shirt/dress (I wore it as a dress) - M

yellow shirt/dress - S

pink skirt - not sure but I am a size 3/5

a line print skirt - 7

I bought all of them in the juniors section.

I would be interested in the sequin top, yellow dress, and long pink skirt. If these items are available, you can email me threedogdunedin at Yahoo dot com

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Colette,

Hope you are feeling better today. I found the pictures of the dresses. Here they are.

5835691391_b41fa77769.jpg

5835696837_b0c0b2db1b.jpg

5836241570_0d44607755.jpg

5835691367_891019feb2.jpg

The first three dresses are Raphs Lauren. I never wore them.

The blue is BCBG, I wore it one time to the track.

Take care.

xoxoxo

Marie

Marie, if the long black dress and the blue dress aren't spoke for I would be very interested in them.

Thank you very much for what you are doing here.

You can email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

Hi Cellie;

Your dress is packed, I also packed the dress below for you. It is a BCBG day dress. I never wore it. I will ship them today.

Marie

5836241650_dab1470b71.jpg

Thanks so much Marie!!!

I actually love that dress! It will be perfect to wear on my way to the port before I get ready!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Cellie