recycling clothing among cc members

I ordered 3 pieces of luggage from a company. They all shipped the same day and time via FedEx. Two arrived Tuesday. The third arrived today via USPS from FedEx. How did that work?

The usps and fedex have an agreement between themselves. I've gotten quite a few things that were supposed to be coming by fedex and showed up by usps instead so I finally asked them how and why? The lady at the post office is the one who told me about their agreement.

Some items are shipped from different locations. I also ordered a "set" and two came from one location, the third from another. The third item was processed the same day but not shipped until two days later..I am surprised they all match perfectly. I thought maybe they just ship from different locations due to stock on hand??

Edited by runnerandme

Gerri - OMG it's beautiful. Just got it last night. My husband picked it up from the post office and when I came home last night (9:30) it was on the counter. I forgot what a butt hole my mailman is. I live in the country and he told me that my dogs should be shot. The UPS/Fedex guy doesn't have a problem along with other people. Anywho...... OMG ! I tried so hard to get my daughter to try it on, but she was to tired. I even did the mommy guilt thing, didn't work. It will be tried on today. The way you package it was awesome. OMG it is soooo pretty!

Check is on it's way! Thank you so much !

Oh do you like cheese? :D

Molly

Some items are shipped from different locations. I also ordered a "set" and two came from one location, the third from another. The third item was processed the same day but not shipped until two days later..I am surprised they all match perfectly. I thought maybe they just ship from different locations due to stock on hand??

As long as all 3 pieces finally arrived, I'm happy. And they are SO pretty. Bet no one grabs them by mistake. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348964754.960190.jpg.8e5d78e64a956e3da22b87f93630743c.jpg

As long as all 3 pieces finally arrived, I'm happy. And they are SO pretty. Bet no one grabs them by mistake. [ATTACH]246705[/ATTACH]

LOVE Heys Luggage! We have a boring light grey set that have lasted for years. No one will be grabbing yours by mistake. Beautiful!

Brenda from Canada

I need a size 18 cocktail dress and pumps or heels size 6 ..... all of the things I bought for my cruise (in 19 days) doesn't fit anymore even my shoes are not fitting correctly... Im glad, but shooooot its to close to going ! Im glad I tried the stuff on today!!! :cool:

I scanned the pages of this thread, but after 30 pages my eyes were killing me :eek:

ETA - I am searching the Ross and Marshals for Capri's and blouses .... I cannot believe NOTHING fits.... woot.

Edited by oklahomasunshine

I need a size 18 cocktail dress and pumps or heels size 6 ..... all of the things I bought for my cruise (in 19 days) doesn't fit anymore even my shoes are not fitting correctly... Im glad, but shooooot its to close to going ! Im glad I tried the stuff on today!!! :cool:

I scanned the pages of this thread, but after 30 pages my eyes were killing me :eek:

ETA - I am searching the Ross and Marshals for Capri's and blouses .... I cannot believe NOTHING fits.... woot.

At Ross, the biggest thing I have discovered, is that you CANNOT go by sizes. You say you need a size 18....look from size 16-22......I normally wear a size 18:eek:....but buying dresses at Ross, I can wear a size 16 up to a size 22......Right now they have some really cute formal dresses....just bought 5 on my way to TX last week. (nearest Ross is 150 miles to me so I go to all I travel by)....They also have some VERY GOOD markdowns right now....Look over the thread "post a picture of your dress here" ...the scrunched white one and the scrunched black one on me, I paid $13.99 for....about 3 weeks ago, I bought a pale pink one, just like the white one and paid $5.99 for it....I LOVE ROSS.....

Edited by arhillbilly

At Ross, the biggest thing I have discovered, is that you CANNOT go by sizes. You say you need a size 18....look from size 16-22......I normally wear a size 18:eek:....but buying dresses at Ross, I can wear a size 16 up to a size 22......Right now they have some really cute formal dresses....just bought 5 on my way to TX last week. (nearest Ross is 150 miles to me so I go to all I travel by)....They also have some VERY GOOD markdowns right now....Look over the thread "post a picture of your dress here" ...the scrunched white one and the scrunched black one on me, I paid $13.99 for....about 3 weeks ago, I bought a pale pink one, just like the white one and paid $5.99 for it....I LOVE ROSS.....

Hi Sister,

Hope you are doing well. Did you have fun with the grandchildren? I love all the dresses you wore on your last cruise. You look beautiful.

xoxoxo

M

The Fed Ex man did it to me again. Yesterday, as I arrived home from lunch out with my DH, I spotted a white piece of paper stuck to the front door. A Fed Ex truck was sitting directly in front of our house. I barely waited for DH to stop the car before I jumped out to catch the driver before he pulled away. Once again, the delivery was not for me - my neighbour had a new iphone 5 delivered. Double disappointment. I would love a new iphone, but have a year left on my contract.

The notice on the door was an advertisement for a snow removal service!!!!

I think I am going to start having nightmares about Fed Ex. lol

I agree , I'm generally a size 4/6 (misses) 5/6 7/8 in Jrs (lol, not that I shop in Jrs much) but if the fabric has spandex in it I can wear up to a 10 .

Alot of my favorite cruise dresses came from Ross but I'm always on the look out for something different so I hit alot of consignment shops in my area. For our upcoming cruise in Dec, Im trying to find a silver formal dress to get me away from BLACK! All our pictures since we started cruising, I have a black dress on except for a gold dress which when I was looking for a gold one all that was out there was silver, go figure