recycling clothing among cc members

Would be honored to be your sister.....:)

Your grandson is absolutely adorable. I will leave the end of this week to head to TX to sit with 6 of my 8, while their mama goes on the road with her truck driving husband. Left to right...Elizabeth age 12, Jalissa & Janessa age 3, me, Leticia age 15, Charlie on left age 7 and Douglas age 4

267509_2038444673734_4136876_n.jpg

They are all cute but Jalissa and Janessa are REALLY cute. Put them with Marie's Matthew and they would look like triplets.:)

My daughter (16) wants a "sparkly" dress for the formal. Size 7/8 maybe even a 5 depending on the dress. Does anyone have one?

Thanks! We are still searching for 2nd stores.

Molly

Molly would she prefer a long gown or a short dress? I can check thru some of my dresses and may be I have one that will fit her.

Send me an email.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

My daughter (16) wants a "sparkly" dress for the formal. Size 7/8 maybe even a 5 depending on the dress. Does anyone have one?

Molly

If no one here has a dress, check out Ross....just bought my granddaughter a "party dress" there for $7.49

They are all cute but Jalissa and Janessa are REALLY cute. Put them with Marie's Matthew and they would look like triplets.:)

Thanks....The girls belonged to Valerie's (my ex daughter in law) cousin....when the cousin lost the girls, Val and her husband Chris adopted them. Douglas is also her's & Chris's son.......just the 3 oldest belong to my son and Val.....however, all 6 are my grandchildren and I treat all of them the same

A few days ago, I told my husband, I have to have all my shopping ship to my daughter; I do not want the UPS and FedEx men hate me. I am buying new dresses for my next cruise.

M

Marie, the UPS and Fed EX men will love you. If you stopped shopping online you would put at least two of them out of work. :D

Ross? Is that Ross.com or is it a local store? I will try to check it out.

Thanks a bunch. Beautiful G-children.

Hey Marie - Thanks for keeping my husband employed! giggle..... He works for UPS. Keep ordering. You know I get the report on the how the ecomony is doing before it hits the news. It all has to do with the volume of mail. ;)

Take care!

Ross? Is that Ross.com or is it a local store? I will try to check it out.

Thanks a bunch. Beautiful G-children.

Hey Marie - Thanks for keeping my husband employed! giggle..... He works for UPS. Keep ordering. You know I get the report on the how the ecomony is doing before it hits the news. It all has to do with the volume of mail. ;)

Take care!

Thank you

Rossdressforless.com.....altho you can't order online, you would be able to find a store

Molly

Molly I found 2 dresses that might work for your daughter. They are both long dresses. One is Lavendar with lots of sparklys and the other one is dark burgandy with sparkly on the top.

Please email me and I will send you the pictures.

Gerry

Would be honored to be your sister.....:)

Your grandson is absolutely adorable. I will leave the end of this week to head to TX to sit with 6 of my 8, while their mama goes on the road with her truck driving husband. Left to right...Elizabeth age 12, Jalissa & Janessa age 3, me, Leticia age 15, Charlie on left age 7 and Douglas age 4

267509_2038444673734_4136876_n.jpg

Hi sister :)!

Very handsome family! Yes, Janlissa & Jenessa do have a face like Matthew. Funny, my daughters are name begin with J.

Have a great time with them next week.

Take care & have a great day.

xoxoxo to my sister :)

M

Hi sister :)!

Very handsome family! Yes, Janlissa & Jenessa do have a face like Matthew. Funny, my daughters are name begin with J.

Have a great time with them next week.

Take care & have a great day.

xoxoxo to my sister :)

M

Your grandchildren are adorable, but those twins...absolutely beautiful!!!

Hey sis.....hope your day is going great......:)

Thanks everyone...that picture was from June last year......I will get a better picture while I am there...In the meantime, here is another one that was taken in Nov 2011....with 3 extra "kids" that adopted me as "nana"

texas183.jpg

Edited by arhillbilly

WOW - you spoil these guys !!! I know the inside secrets and let me tell you what you do for them can never be express big enough thank you. UPS is very tough of their employees. They actually count the steps you take and the stride of your walk. You only have so long as each stop. I could go on and on, but the kindess you show - I know, I truely know they appreciate it. All of you are angels!

TNGALOHA - just sent you an email. I would love to see them. How wonderful you are. Thank you so much !

Molly ;)

WOW - you spoil these guys !!! I know the inside secrets and let me tell you what you do for them can never be express big enough thank you. UPS is very tough of their employees. They actually count the steps you take and the stride of your walk. You only have so long as each stop. I could go on and on, but the kindess you show - I know, I truely know they appreciate it. All of you are angels!

TNGALOHA - just sent you an email. I would love to see them. How wonderful you are. Thank you so much !

Molly ;)

Molly you mail. i hope the link worked.

Gerry

The Fed Ex truck pulled up in front of our house today and I got all excited. What could it be? Our anniversary is next week. Could it be a dress? So, with a huge smile on my face I opened the door, signed for the package, and found.......an empty box. I have a problem with my Playbook, so Blackberry sent me an empty box to ship it back in. :(

The Fed Ex truck pulled up in front of our house today and I got all excited. What could it be? Our anniversary is next week. Could it be a dress? So, with a huge smile on my face I opened the door, signed for the package, and found.......an empty box. I have a problem with my Playbook, so Blackberry sent me an empty box to ship it back in. :(

oh i am so sorry..but it is a funny story. :(:D

Oh bummer Burm. :( I hope they can fix your playbook though. What is matter with it? I have one as well.