recycling clothing among cc members

Okay, trying to post a different way to see if I can get pics any bigger - nope - won't work - I need to figure this out. Maybe orig pic is to big because won't upload even not using the app.

I for one, really prefer the larger photos......If you use photobucket, click on the photo that you have uploaded. On the right hand side will be several options for you to choose. If you choose the IMG tag (the 2nd one from the bottom), click on it to copy. Then come back here and in the reply box, paste the tag. You do not need to use any of the icons at the top of the reply box....just simply paste what you copied then hit the submit reply box.

So here I am, elegant night one, wearing a dress I got from Lisa and earrings I got from Sheri. Got several compliments on both. :)

Just got home from our cruise an hour or so ago. Reading through posts and trying to catch up. Laundry will have to wait! So glad to see your news, Sheri. God is good ... all the time.

Hope to hear equally great news from Marie ... haven't gotten wedding pictures back yet but her/my shoes are well represented in those photos and I'll post one asap!

God bless all of you!

Judy

20130628_153650.jpg.0e69a7189fd26b903309194b85094515.jpg

This is a bunch of camis/tanks. They are marked mostly small and medium but they seem small to me - most measuring between 14 - 16 inches in chest when laid flat. Maybe good for working out?

These are short camis - not long like they make now that are pulled down - these are going to show some skin, lol - except for the Banana Republic tank - it is black (there is another black cami) and size small and measures 14" across when laid flat and then 22.5 inches in length. It is a nice light weight almost finely ribbed texture - 100% cotton.

The lavendar and white cami's have a shelf bra.

Debbie

debinnova at aol.com

1427041297_camisresizedpic.jpg.865669953cedec7da873e8eee1628d49.jpg

28909709_camistriped.jpg.ce43d67bdb042e77427c2e0250eb4840.jpg

64172989_camired.jpg.73102389936da7f79d5e3b07f2994a21.jpg

1873106773_blackbananarepublictank.jpg.12cecf90eb16b04a2e2d175aafdd5b59.jpg

So here I am, elegant night one, wearing a dress I got from Lisa and earrings I got from Sheri. Got several compliments on both. :)

Just got home from our cruise an hour or so ago. Reading through posts and trying to catch up. Laundry will have to wait! So glad to see your news, Sheri. God is good ... all the time.

Hope to hear equally great news from Marie ... haven't gotten wedding pictures back yet but her/my shoes are well represented in those photos and I'll post one asap!

God bless all of you!

Judy

Judy, you look gorgeous. Lovely pic! Can't wait to hear about your cruise. Will you post about it somewhere? Let us know!

Debbie

Judy, you look gorgeous. Lovely pic! Can't wait to hear about your cruise. Will you post about it somewhere? Let us know!

Debbie

Thank you Cathy and Debbie! I had to shorten Lisa's dress but otherwise, the fit was perfect.

Debbie ... if you have questions, I'll gladly try to answer them. You can email me at jginatl@gmail.com ... we did Roatan, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize ... on Carnival. I'm not much on reviews because I think attitude has a lot to do with whether or not one is miserable or thrilled with a cruise. For instance, after Belize, I was in tears. The poverty those kids grow up in is heartbreaking. And then listening to people complain on a cruise ship an hour after leaving that port because they had to wait to be served a lobster dinner - of which they could order seconds - it was more than I could stomach, quite honestly.

Bob and I absolutely loved Roatan. Here's a picture of me and two of my new pals in Roatan. It seems a smile is a language everyone understands. They LOVED having their picture taken and being able to see it immediately on Bob's phone. Prior to hamming it up for the camera, they were perfectly content playing with that piece of Styrofoam. So stinkin' cute.

(Sorry this is off topic ... bad Judy. Won't happen again)

20130626_102028.jpg.c93c1db9bd21dd9a1e9e24d414de1d41.jpg

Edited by heyitsmejudy

Sharon, I love the look of this dress but I can't get past the second picture, where the model looks like she has vampire fangs! Okay, it's Friday and it hasn't been the best week, and I needed the laugh when I saw it.

I never noticed that - but you know I can be blonde sometimes. Now I see it

hugs

Sharon

Thank you Cathy and Debbie! I had to shorten Lisa's dress but otherwise, the fit was perfect.

Debbie ... if you have questions, I'll gladly try to answer them. You can email me at jginatl@gmail.com ... we did Roatan, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize ... on Carnival. I'm not much on reviews because I think attitude has a lot to do with whether or not one is miserable or thrilled with a cruise. For instance, after Belize, I was in tears. The poverty those kids grow up in is heartbreaking. And then listening to people complain on a cruise ship an hour after leaving that port because they had to wait to be served a lobster dinner - of which they could order seconds - it was more than I could stomach, quite honestly.

Bob and I absolutely loved Roatan. Here's a picture of me and two of my new pals in Roatan. It seems a smile is a language everyone understands. They LOVED having their picture taken and being able to see it immediately on Bob's phone. Prior to hamming it up for the camera, they were perfectly content playing with that piece of Styrofoam. So stinkin' cute.

(Sorry this is off topic ... bad Judy. Won't happen again)

Going to a place like that really puts life into perspective.

Glad you had a good time and keep the pictures coming!

God bless all of you!

Judy

You look good! The dress fits you so good. ;)

God bless all of you!

Judy

Judy, you look stunning!!!!! Love your dress.

God bless all of you!

Judy

wow, you look fantastic! Great smile too!

Sharon, I got the skirt and dress yesterday. The skirt fits great, just the right length and I love the shape of it. I like this kind of skirt in a large, as I can't stand anything tight around my waist. I love it!

I think the dress is a bit small for me. It actually fits like a glove, but at my stage of life, I'm not sure I'd have the nerve to wear it in public! LOL I will say it sure makes me realize how much weight I've lost. I'll try to post a photo later.

I am sending you a check for postage. I will leave the payee blank. That way you can put your name in and deposit it, or you can fill in the name of your charity for mitochondiral disease and donate it.

Debbie, is the green tank still available? I love the color!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Amy,

Yes, it sure is. Just send me your address. It is so small, probably send first class for very little.

Debbie

Sharon, I got the skirt and dress yesterday. The skirt fits great, just the right length and I love the shape of it. I like this kind of skirt in a large, as I can't stand anything tight around my waist. I love it!

I think the dress is a bit small for me. It actually fits like a glove, but at my stage of life, I'm not sure I'd have the nerve to wear it in public! LOL I will say it sure makes me realize how much weight I've lost. I'll try to post a photo later.

I am sending you a check for postage. I will leave the payee blank. That way you can put your name in and deposit it, or you can fill in the name of your charity for mitochondiral disease and donate it.

Glad you got them Amy -- Loved the skirt too - just for some reason never looked as good on me as it did in the store the day I bought it -- I have 2 other skirts like that - one in black and one in white and I love them - so go figure.

As for the B & W striped dress that was the reason I would not wear it as while it fit - and looked ok - it was a little to much like a glove for me and my curves :) lets see a picture

Sharon

Sharon, received the Fresh Produce dress yesterday and it's perfect! I already have it packed in my bags to head to the lake tomorrow. I'll drop our envelope in the mail on my way out tomorrow. Thanks so much!! :)

I love that dress too - I have it in 2 solid colors - I am not much of a print person let alone color other than black. My mom liked it on me but just never felt comfortable in it - although I love the dress itself - have it in black and grey and LOVE fresh produce so easy to travel with

Enjoy

hugs

Sharon

Sharon I also received the dress you sent me. I am already going through my wardrobe thinking up all the combos I can put together with such a versatile lbd!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Glad you like it - it is a very classic dress that was great for me to wear to work with a blazer or put on my pearls and heels and pashmina and wear out to dinner

Enjoy

Sharon

Judy, you look GREAT. Lisa's dress looks like it was made for you. So happy that you posted a picture since very few ever do....keep 'em coming.:) I think Magandab, Burm and I are among the only ones who showed off our "new" duds.

Edited by iheartbda

Judy, you look GREAT. Lisa's dress looks like it was made for you. So happy that you posted a picture since very few ever do....keep 'em coming.:) I think Magandab, Burm and I are among the only ones who showed off our "new" duds.

AGREED! You love beautiful!