recycling clothing among cc members

Wow! I couldn't believe that the dress arrived today! Speedy!

Marie..it is amazing! Fits great! Of course I'm not wearing the right undergarments but took the pictures anyway (well the dh did) and he liked the dress too! Your generosity is simply amazing...I will send you a check for postage!

The dress looks beautiful on you.

Marie..it is amazing! Fits great! Of course I'm not wearing the right undergarments but took the pictures anyway (well the dh did) and he liked the dress too! Your generosity is simply amazing...I will send you a check for postage!

Marie is going to be soooooo thrilled that you posted a picture since she has asked a number of times for ladies to post a picture in her former dress.:) Few, if any actually do.:( Looks like this one has found a good home.

It's gorgeous !! enjoy...

Marie is going to be soooooo thrilled that you posted a picture since she has asked a number of times for ladies to post a picture in her former dress.:) Few, if any actually do.:( Looks like this one has found a good home.

It's not just Maries dresses that they don't post pictures of. Other ladies have shared dresses and no pictures of the dress on the reciepient.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.

Gerry

Thanks Marie! The courtesy of posting the pic was the least I could do! I can't wait to "really" wear it!:)

Have a blessed day!

Michelle:)

Michelle! You look fantastic! Thank you for posting the picture.

I will be going through my closets as soon as I am back from Paris. Have to have my clothes altered. I will be posting some more then.

Ladies, take care and have a great Sunday.

M

Marie has sent me dress's & I posted pics right away. I was SO EXCITED to get them and now I can hardly wait to wear them on my cruises. :D She's such a giving person, only wish we could meet some day.

Also, I sent a dress & Kim posted a picture, so it is very nice to see the person who receives it in the dress. :)

It's not just Maries dresses that they don't post pictures of. Other ladies have shared dresses and no pictures of the dress on the reciepient.

Gerry

Sure, but Marie specifically asked for pictures, others did not ask. Also, there were some promised and nothing ever showed up.

Marie has sent me dress's & I posted pics right away. I was SO EXCITED to get them and now I can hardly wait to wear them on my cruises. :D She's such a giving person, only wish we could meet some day.

Also, I sent a dress & Kim posted a picture, so it is very nice to see the person who receives it in the dress. :)

Yes, you did.:)

Edited by iheartbda

Gerry

Guilty! I meant to take a pic of myself in your beaded dress and forgot! Will do so next week. I'd do it now but I've been cleaning the bathroom and don't quite feel at my most attractive!

😳

Guilty! I meant to take a pic of myself in your beaded dress and forgot! Will do so next week. I'd do it now but I've been cleaning the bathroom and don't quite feel at my most attractive!

That's ok Amy,

I know that I am guilty of promising to post pics and after many many tries I finally gave up and just emailed the pics of me in the dresses to Marie. All but the one of my daughter in the wedding gown but I haven't gotten a pic from her yet and I keep asking her for one. (I would post one on here if I could but Tom's camera never made it from the airport baggage check in to our home.:eek: Yes it was in the suitcase because we forgot about it being there.):o

When I tried to post the dresses to trade with everyone I wasn't able to do so and you were nice enough to post them for me.

I don't know what it is with my camera and computer and CC but I always get a message that the pics are too big and that there is an administer right on them.

I took the pic aren't I the administrator?

Have a great evening,

Gerry

I've posted some but not all. The one from Cindy needed to be altered and it still doesn't fit. I'm trying to see what I can do to let it out in the bust. It's so cute I really want to wear it. I have a cruise next week and I'll have pictures to post then for sure.

Have a good week everyone! Happy Veterans Day!

That's ok Amy,

I don't know what it is with my camera and computer and CC but I always get a message that the pics are too big and that there is an administer right on them.

I took the pic aren't I the administrator?

Have a great evening,

Gerry

I have never been able to post directly from my computer to CC. I get the same message about them being too big. I am sure there must be a way to resize them but I don't know what it is. I use photobucket and flickr for posting on CC. I can post pictures from my iPad directly to CC but have to use the CC app. They also come out small and I have a hard time seeing the thumbnails even with my reading glasses on.

Scrapnana, I don't have flicker or photobucket acct. but I do have shutterfly and I have never been able to get that to work either.

My main problem is that I am computer illiterate. :eek::o

I can turn the computer on and I can find my shopping areas and can read my emails and cc and facebook, that's it!:eek:

Gerry

All but the one of my daughter in the wedding gown but I haven't gotten a pic from her yet and I keep asking her for one. Gerry

Perhaps your DD does not want her wedding photo posted online. If that is case, you might suggest to her that she send a nice wedding photo to Marie, along with her thank you note.

Scrapnana, I don't have flicker or photobucket acct. but I do have shutterfly and I have never been able to get that to work either.

My main problem is that I am computer illiterate. :eek::o

I can turn the computer on and I can find my shopping areas and can read my emails and cc and facebook, that's it!:eek:

Gerry

Maybe you should give Photobucket a try, it couldn't be easier to use plus, you have your pictures stored somewhere just in case you have a computer problem. BTW, awhile ago you posted quite a few pictures of things you had to offer, what changed in the meantime?:confused: It takes a certain amount of computer literacy to make a photo book.;):)

Perhaps your DD does not want her wedding photo posted online. If that is case, you might suggest to her that she send a nice wedding photo to Marie, along with her thank you note.

Burm,

I have told her that I would send a copy of the pic to Marie for her but I still haven't gotten one. She lives in NC and I only see her maybe if I am lucky once a year so everything is done by email or the cell phone.

She has 3 teenage boys and with ROTC, sports and working there isn't a whole lot of time left. He hubby works really weird hours at the nursing home so he isn't a lot of help with the boys.

I will keep on her about the pic and will even give her Maries address so she can send her a picture. It just makes me sick that my DH camera disappeared because we had some really nice pics of the wedding.

Yes it was just a small little wedding because the kids couldn't afford anything else. It is a really long and drawn out story that I am not going to hijack the thread with.

I will just publically apologize for not posting the pic but I can't if I don't have one.

Now lets get back to what this thread is all about and that is exchanging beautiful dresses and other clothes.

Gerry

Maybe you should give Photobucket a try, it couldn't be easier to use plus, you have your pictures stored somewhere just in case you have a computer problem. BTW, awhile ago you posted quite a few pictures of things you had to offer, what changed in the meantime?:confused: It takes a certain amount of computer literacy to make a photo book.;):)

Amy posted those for me.

The others that I was able to post (post # 1392 on July 26, 2012) were done with the old computer that got fried. The new one was purchased after the first of this year and I haven't been able to get it to talk to CC with shutterfly unless I do the little thumbnails and then they don't always work. I am sorry.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

Amy posted those for me.

The others that I was able to post (post # 1392 on July 26, 2012) were done with the old computer that got fried. The new one was purchased after the first of this year and I haven't been able to get it to talk to CC with shutterfly unless I do the little thumbnails and then they don't always work. I am sorry.

Gerry

Give Photobucket a try, it really is easy to use and user friendly. After uploading there, you can choose different sizes, then all you have to do is click on the image code from the drop down menu. It wil quickly flash in yellow that it was copied. Come back here, click on your paste key, a little box will show at the upper left of the screen, choose paste and VOILA, it's here.:) It will look like just a big long code but when you submit reply, the picture will show. I've tried some of the other picture storage sites and did not like them as well as Photobucket.