recycling clothing among cc members

Went today & bought a beautiful necklace, earrings, ring & purse to go with the BEAUTIFUL gown that Marie sent me. Will post pics after our cruise. Was able to find everything at Charmming Charlie's in Tampa! What a great store that is, love it. :D

I can get myself in A LOT of trouble in that store. I do love my accessories:D

I think Grammyceej was just posting a picture of her in the dress because the ladies want to see how their dress looks on the person who received it. :) They will specify if they are ready to pass something along.

OK thanks new on this site.

I love Charming Charlies as well for fun accessories. I wore alot of bling from them on my cruise in September for the formal nites and I didn't miss my "real" jewelry at all. They have the cutest evening bags too!

Debinnova

I didn't know anything about that store until I mentioned it to one of my sister's who lives in Palm Bch. so she took us there when I went to visit then found out they were in Tampa. :D I had looked EVERY WHERE for a "pink/fusha"(sp?) purse & finally found it at Charming for $6.99 ! :) Goes perfect with the gown. Love it.

I didn't know anything about that store until I mentioned it to one of my sister's who lives in Palm Bch. so she took us there when I went to visit then found out they were in Tampa. :D I had looked EVERY WHERE for a "pink/fusha"(sp?) purse & finally found it at Charming for $6.99 ! :) Goes perfect with the gown. Love it.

That's what I love about the store. If you need a specific color accessory, they are bound to have something. I also find the way the items are arranged by color very appealing.

Ohhhhh crud! I just did a Google Search to confirm there are no Charming Charlies in my area - I was wrong. It's still 50 miles away, but I was thinking more like 1000s of miles! Eeeeek!

Double Ohhhhh crud! They have an online store!

Ohhhhh crud! I just did a Google Search to confirm there are no Charming Charlies in my area - I was wrong. It's still 50 miles away, but I was thinking more like 1000s of miles! Eeeeek!

Double Ohhhhh crud! They have an online store!

Here's something to futher your addiction: Sign up for their email ... in addition to birthday coupons, they often send coupons for something like $10 off a $50 purchase on up to, if I remember correctly, $40 off $100. And they always have drastically reduced stuff in the back of the store.

I, too, love the way the store is designed by color. I can go to exactly the color scheme I'm looking for and always find something that works perfectly with the outfit I'm trying to accessorize.

Here's something to futher your addiction: Sign up for their email ... in addition to birthday coupons, they often send coupons for something like $10 off a $50 purchase on up to, if I remember correctly, $40 off $100. And they always have drastically reduced stuff in the back of the store.

I, too, love the way the store is designed by color. I can go to exactly the color scheme I'm looking for and always find something that works perfectly with the outfit I'm trying to accessorize.

WOW, thanks for the info, I didn't know about that, wonder why the salesgirl didn't ask?? Can I sign up on their website?

I also like that everything is by color, makes it so easy to find accessories.

WOW, thanks for the info, I didn't know about that, wonder why the salesgirl didn't ask?? Can I sign up on their website?

I also like that everything is by color, makes it so easy to find accessories.

I just checked ... yes you can enter your email and sign up on their Web site. It comes up in a purple box on the Charming Charlie's homepage.

Ok, stressing out a bit... Got invited to a gala in NYC. Dress suggestion is cocktail.

Does this mean I have to wear a shorter dress? Would a full length dress be appropriate?

Praying I'll find the right dress in time, it's in just over a week.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Ok, stressing out a bit... Got invited to a gala in NYC. Dress suggestion is cocktail.

Does this mean I have to wear a shorter dress? Would a full length dress be appropriate?

Praying I'll find the right dress in time, it's in just over a week.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have always understood cocktail dress to be shorter or even longer but not full length gown and that has been the case with every cocktail dress event I've been to. Any little black dress accessorized should be fine!

Hope this helps!

Debbie

I have always understood cocktail dress to be shorter or even longer but not full length gown and that has been the case with every cocktail dress event I've been to. Any little black dress accessorized should be fine!

Hope this helps!

Debbie

This is my understanding as well. We've been to formal affairs where there were long dresses and short but never to a cocktail party that had short dresses and long.

Silvia you look wonderful and the dress is perfect on you!

Thank you Lisa. I adore this dress, so beautiful and I even found me some silver sandals to go with it this morning. Unfortunately I am sideways on the first pic, couldn't figure out how to flip the pic, lol.