recycling clothing among cc members

Happy Mother's day ladies.

I recieved many emails for the gowns and shoes yesterday. I am sorry I was not able to respond to all of you. My daughters had a supprised wedding reception for us. We didnot get home untill 11:00 last night.

The gowns and shoes are gone. I will post some more later. I am going to spend the day with my new son and daughter :). I hate using the word stepson.

Take cares and have a fantastic day.

Marie

I have been donating dresses for a few years now and it has worked out well. All I ask is that whoever gets the dress pays for the shipping. I have sent several dresses to Canada and one to Australia, so I will ship them anywhere. Eventually I will fill out the correct paperwork on international shipments and not drive the post office nuts. :o

Lisa

Such a great idea and i would totally be interested in size 18 stuff.

I should go through my stuff and post it. I have a few somewhere that i cannot wear anymore.

Happy Mother's day ladies.

I recieved many emails for the gowns and shoes yesterday. I am sorry I was not able to respond to all of you. My daughters had a supprised wedding reception for us. We didnot get home untill 11:00 last night.

The gowns and shoes are gone. I will post some more later. I am going to spend the day with my new son and daughter :). I hate using the word stepson.

Take cares and have a fantastic day.

Marie

Happy Mothers Day to you too Marie, What a beautiful surprise from your daughters yesterday.

Hope you hope you have a fabulous day!!!:D

Gerry

Good Morning,

Here are the first two gowns I am giving away. All I ask is that the recipient pay for shipping. I am 5'11" and these gowns hit just above the floor when I am wearing flats. Email me at lisa@lounsbery.com if you want one of the dresses.

Adrianna Papell Size 16W (cold shoulder sleeve) in Midnight Blue (not black)

AdriannaPapellMidnightBlue_zps34fac6b9.jpg

Jessica Howard Size 16W

JessicaHowardDress_zps25ecc9bc.jpg

Lisa

Edited by RedHeadTexan

Good morning ladies,

I am not sure if I responded to everyone email. I apologize if I did not. My iPhone server had problem with my new email and password, after re entry a dozen times it's working now.

Sorry ladies, all items were spoken for.

Linda G. I will ship the orange dress to you this week. Have doctor appointment today and tomorrow.

Have a few new evevenig sandals size 8 1/2 in gold, white and balck. Will post picture later. Have doctor app in an hour.

Have a great day ladies.

M

Marie, you well-dressed diva. I am kicking myself in the bootie for not catching the Jimmy Choo/Christian Louboutin post. My exact size and love the colors of both. How very generous you are! Congrats also on your recent wedding! Did I miss those pictures? I've looked back at a lot of this thread. I'm taking the big marriage plunge June 15 - never married, I'm 45, I guess it's time - and cruising June 22.

Happy sailing ladies!~

Edited by heyitsmejudy

Marie, you well-dressed diva. I am kicking myself in the bootie for not catching the Jimmy Choo/Christian Louboutin post. My exact size and love the colors of both. How very generous you are! Congrats also on your recent wedding! Did I miss those pictures? I've looked back at a lot of this thread. I'm taking the big marriage plunge June 15 - never married, I'm 45, I guess it's time - and cruising June 22.

Happy sailing ladies!~

Check out the pictures here:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1493510&page=133 Scroll down to post 2654.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and cruise.

Edited by Scrapnana

Just found your wedding pictures Marie. One word - gorgeous! In every picture I've seen of you, you have this "loving life" look on your face! So happy and elegant.

While I'm at it, these are two of my dresses - one just dinner and the other a formal night dress - for my upcoming cruise.

And the D-Day dress:D

fed192a60c38e3962a449dca269c5bab.jpg.0714831ca1f86351fbfed803b0390110.jpg

01cb3ad9d3755715ee98ad3d82cd4087.jpg.e945ad30fa1572eecc2ce667e7afd7a8.jpg

4cb4dd9beea8f423014a7f0686b1871d.jpg.87219a915b973116e6e70ee9f4de0e27.jpg

Just found your wedding pictures Marie. One word - gorgeous! In every picture I've seen of you, you have this "loving life" look on your face! So happy and elegant.

While I'm at it, these are two of my dresses - one just dinner and the other a formal night dress - for my upcoming cruise.

And the D-Day dress:D

Lovely dresses all. You will be a beautiful bride.

Marie,

Do you get all new dresses, purses and shoes for every cruise? Too bad we are not on the same cruise next year - I would love to meet you (and see all of the gowns up close:D).

Kathi

Hi Kath! I was on the same cruise as Marie this year. We boarded at Freemantle and her wedding was next day. I went to the Winter gardens and watched her going in for the wedding .She looked amazing. My DH and I had a quick word with her a couple of weeks later in the Kings Court Buffet, and we also saw her on Ascot night in the Orange dress. Again she looks so great. She is so very generous.

marlene

Hi Kath! I was on the same cruise as Marie this year. We boarded at Freemantle and her wedding was next day. I went to the Winter gardens and watched her going in for the wedding .She looked amazing. My DH and I had a quick word with her a couple of weeks later in the Kings Court Buffet, and we also saw her on Ascot night in the Orange dress. Again she looks so great. She is so very generous.

marlene

Oh Marlene! Why didn't you say something; I would have love to meet you :(.

It was afraid we might not able to dock in Fremantle on that day. But the Captain did it. We had just enough time for me to buy my hair extension :).

I am finally unpacked. I discovered I am missing a lot of items, I am not sure what happend to them? Perhaps something happend between New York and California on the Amtrak :mad:.

We are booked next year on the Queen Victoria WC; maybe I will meet you there :).

Take care.

Marie

Marie,

Do you get all new dresses, purses and shoes for every cruise? Too bad we are not on the same cruise next year - I would love to meet you (and see all of the gowns up close:D).

Kathi

Hi Cathy,

That is easy, change your booking from Queen Elizabeth to Queen Victoria :).

Yes, I am guilty of buying too much clothing. I love shoes and handbags. I am thankful for a husband who never says no.

Take care.

M