Bored???

Thanks for sharing. I know that takes a lot of time to upload all those photos.

One of my dream vacations is to do an ATW trip. I was checking out what you were wearing in the cities. I think I will have problems with that. LOL

Thank you Mazandsteve, Five-Rileys, Sea Hag, Roadstripter and Shelbel95 for your comments. I had a wonderful time and met many wonderful people. Now that I have been bitten by the cruise bug, we are planning on our next cruise.

Happy Crusing :)

M

Hi,

Your pictures are lovely. In the future, you should post your pictures on our Photo Gallery or discuss them on the Photo discussion board - lots more people will see them there and that's why those forums were created. Hope you had a grand trip.

Thank you Mazandsteve, Five-Rileys, Sea Hag, Roadstripter and Shelbel95 for your comments. I had a wonderful time and met many wonderful people. Now that I have been bitten by the cruise bug, we are planning on our next cruise.

M

Was that your 1st cruise? OMG, you really did jump in with both feet. That cruise will be hard to beat.

Was that your 1st cruise? OMG, you really did jump in with both feet. That cruise will be hard to beat.

Yes, it was my first. The first two days I was seasick. The pill made me more sick. The patch made my mouth dry and my sight blurred. Ginger and bracelet did not work . I thought I would have to get off the ship in Hawaii. The third day the nurse gave a me a shot. I slept for 15 hours. I was OK for the rest of my cruise.

M

Archived