FOS which nights are kids ao dining nights?

cotomom

Trying to find out which nights are the dine with adventure ocean nights on both the eastern and western caribbean itineraries onboard Freedom of the Seas? Do they still take the kids to Johnny Rockets?

thanks!

Thank you both!

So, how about the tweener/teen group? Do they do this as well? I guess my 12yo is old enough but trying to figure out chops/portofino nights!

:) Going on back to backs so that's why I need both eastern and western info.

Thank you both!

So, how about the tweener/teen group? Do they do this as well? I guess my 12yo is old enough but trying to figure out chops/portofino nights!

:) Going on back to backs so that's why I need both eastern and western info.

The teen group, from what I saw, had dinner at the Windjammer together. Don't know if its as popular as dinner at Johnny Rockets...but I saw it on the schedule.

I also posted this on the RCL board:

On our April FOS Cruise they offered "Adventure Dining" for the 3 - 11 age group every night except for the first and last. You had to sign up by noon each day. It was in the Windjammer at 5:45. I don't know if it was because it was a spring break cruise or not - We were the week before Easter. I don't remember the JR dinner like they did in 2007 but it may have happened by my DD is now 13. I have 5 of the 7 days of compasses for the Voyager group and it is not on those either.

For the 12 -14 they did a dinner in the windjammer the last night at 8pm. Depending on your child's age and maturity, they can eat in either Sorrentos, JR, or Windjammer with friends instead of the MDR any night of the cruise

I don't know if it was because it was a spring break cruise or not -

Yes, it was. Because after everyone came back from the Holiday Sailings 08 and the Spring Break sailings 09, we all assumed that RCCL had changed the AO dinners to every night.

I was on a Feb 09 sailing, they told me that they only offered it every night during the holiday/spring break sailings. :)

They did not offer it to us in Feb - only 2 nights. :(

Yes, it was. Because after everyone came back from the Holiday Sailings 08 and the Spring Break sailings 09, we all assumed that RCCL had changed the AO dinners to every night.

I was on a Feb 09 sailing, they told me that they only offered it every night during the holiday/spring break sailings. :)

They did not offer it to us in Feb - only 2 nights. :(

ah bummer crusinmama06...... just busted my bubble! Oh well, that's ok, I'll take what I can get! :)

ah bummer crusinmama06...... just busted my bubble! Oh well, that's ok, I'll take what I can get! :)

Sorry. :o

I gave you some hope in my post to you on the RCCL board though. I said that MAYBE they will have it every day since you are on a Summer cruise and it will be packed with kids? Hopefully? ;)

You'll have to be sure to come back and let us know though.

Archived