Pictures of Inside cat L with beds down?

As the recipient of a free cruise, I can't complain, but I am wondering what the inside cabin is going to look like when the beds for my kids are down. And don't tell me to upgrade, that is NOT an option.

I will try to find you a picture on webshots, but I just had to pop in and tell you that I LOVE your screenname!!!! :D

I call myself The Meanest Mother in Merion. ;)

Ok, first, here is the cabin when the beds are "stowed" up against the walls, but I wanted you to see that.

1100539202048908256S600x600Q85.jpg

These pictures are from the Mariner, but Mariner is just the younger sister of Voyager. This is an oceanview, not an inside, but it's just a smidgeon larger in square footage, so it will give you a good idea about the beds.

2650147850084606814S600x600Q85.jpg

Ok, first, here is the cabin when the beds are "stowed" up against the walls, but I wanted you to see that.

1100539202048908256S600x600Q85.jpg

These pictures are from the Mariner, but Mariner is just the younger sister of Voyager. This is an oceanview, not an inside, but it's just a smidgeon larger in square footage, so it will give you a good idea about the beds.

2650147850084606814S600x600Q85.jpg

wow packed in like sardines.......how nice:eek: hope no one walks in their sleep..... wonder in there is enough air in there for four people until morning?

We have stayed in an oceanview with 4 people, both pullman beds down. Including three teenage girls in the room. It REALLY wasn't that bad. The only problems were closet space and the girls fighting over bathroom time!

It's not as bad as it seems, especially when the beds are folded during the day. I would do it again if it saved me a lot of money. We are cruising on Sunday in an oceanview room with 3 people.

Our family (2 adults, one teen son) is booked in an "L" interior for our cruise in August (Mariner). Thank you for the photo, it's great motivation for our family business to bring in more business!

Seriously...it isn't that bad at all. We've done it before and while I'd rather at least have a JS or two rooms for four people, if it really came down to it and it was the only option I wouldn't think twice about doing it again...

wow packed in like sardines......

Well, I can tell you that there is more room in that picture than in a couple of our old campers (and we had three kids with us). Not to mention a bathroom about 1/3 the size of a cruise ship. Somehow we survived. ;)

Don't forget that the OP said the cruise was FREE. :cool:

Thanks for all the responses and pictures! The ship is completely sold out that week so thats what we get unless something strange happens. Since the whole trip is free, I am completely thrilled and could care less about being cramped. Heck, on our last cruise,I contemplated camping in a life boat so I could stay aboard a few more days.

And now that RCI put all my kids on the same flights with me :eek: (no it is not ok if my 9 year old child flies to Germany and connects while I fly directly to Barcelona)....but they fixed it & without me paying for custom air.

When we went on our first cruise we had 4 in an OV on deck 2 of the Explorer.We had them leave the bottom beds as twins so we had a walkway between beds in case someone need to use the facilities at night. You might want to consider that as it gives a bit more room to move.;)

When we went on our first cruise we had 4 in an OV on deck 2 of the Explorer.We had them leave the bottom beds as twins so we had a walkway between beds in case someone need to use the facilities at night. You might want to consider that as it gives a bit more room to move.;)

I was thinking the same thing. We have done inside and outside quads, and leaving the beds apart definitely makes for more comfort, IMHO

A~

I was thinking the same thing. We have done inside and outside quads, and leaving the beds apart definitely makes for more comfort, IMHO

A~

I was just going to suggest this...

Have them put the bottom beds apart and it makes a world of difference.

If I can find my picture, I can show you the beds apart with one top bunk if you'd like.

I was just going to suggest this...

Have them put the bottom beds apart and it makes a world of difference.

If I can find my picture, I can show you the beds apart with one top bunk if you'd like.

I'd like to see that picture! I hope seeing the small space will help my two daughters and two nieces NOT to over-pack.

it's set up exactly what just4kixx posted right above.

check the difference in previous posts with the beds together and this past one with the beds apart

I'd like to see that picture! I hope seeing the small space will help my two daughters and two nieces NOT to over-pack.

1158797170027602903S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived