What to do for the day?

abhb

We are going on the Explorer in 3 weeks to Bermuda. DS (21yo) wants to do something besides sightseeing and shopping. He read something about a glassbottom boat and snorkeling in caves. Does anybody know anything about this? We are docking at King's Wharf.

We are going on the Explorer in 3 weeks to Bermuda. DS (21yo) wants to do something besides sightseeing and shopping. He read something about a glassbottom boat and snorkeling in caves. Does anybody know anything about this? We are docking at King's Wharf.

I suggest you check the shore excursions being offered by your ship. There are glass bottom boat rides offered in Bermuda, and there are a couple of caves you can visit, although I don't recall snorkeling being offered in the caves. You also might want to check the Roll Call board for your sailing as your fellow passengers may have an idea of what is being offered.

i'm taking my 16 and 19 yr. olds jet skiing at snorkel park. I think he might like that. $115 for one on a jet ski and 140 for 2 people on. The tour is about 1:15 long and you go out with a guide. Windjammer sports is the name of the company. I'm leaving tomorrow for

Bermuda will let you know how it is when I get back.

Archived