Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport?

lysolqn

Is there a reliable shuttle service that runs from the Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport? We are a party of seven and would like to make a confirmed reservation for pick-up at the pier in Miami, drop-off at airport in Ft. Lauderdale but want to be certain we are using a service that has a reliable track record and takes advance reservations. What can we expect to pay per person? Any info you can provide is appreciated. Thanks for your help.

You should fly out of MIA as thr airport is minutes away. When I lived in MIA I took a taxi to the airport. I would look into getting a town car service or have the cruise line take you.

You should fly out of MIA as thr airport is minutes away. When I lived in MIA I took a taxi to the airport. I would look into getting a town car service or have the cruise line take you.

Normally we would fly out of Miami but in this case we need only one way air and flight time and airfare are significantly(!) more favorable from Ft. Lauderdale. Have found several shuttle services that make the trip but would feel better with recommendations. Thanks.

Normally we would fly out of Miami but in this case we need only one way air and flight time and airfare are significantly(!) more favorable from Ft. Lauderdale. Have found several shuttle services that make the trip but would feel better with recommendations. Thanks.

We went on the Ruby Princess in March 2009 and our flight was into Miami but the cruise left from Ft. Lauderdale.

There were 5 of us and we booked ahead at Broward Limo - http://www.browardlimo.com . I put in a request on their web site and they replied promptly with a quote. I accepted the quote and the driver was waiting for us at the airport (even though our flight was over an hour late). The car and driver were top-notch and I would recommend them.

Our cost was around $150 and it included a 20% tip.

John

Archived