Internet packages?

I was wondering if RC offer internet packages for unlimited use the entire cruise. On Disney we had the full week for something like $89.95. We're sailing 2 weeks IOS Italian Med and time could add up if we do the per minute thing.

I was wondering if RC offer internet packages for unlimited use the entire cruise. On Disney we had the full week for something like $89.95. We're sailing 2 weeks IOS Italian Med and time could add up if we do the per minute thing.

Sorry, they don't have unlimited packages for the Internet. I already asked RCCL customer service a few months ago.

Yes, they do, but I can't remember the prices. "A la carte" use starts at $.55 per min. and then goes down from there, depending on how many mins. you buy.

They used to have "Cybercabin" that was unlimited use, but that's been discontinued:(

They used to have "Cybercabin" that was unlimited use, but that's been discontinued:(

Cyber Cabin was still alive and well on the Brilliance last month.

The Independence has Wi-Fi that you can use in the stateroom but not unlimited packages.

The only unlimited package offered on RCI ships is CyberCabin. There are different reports about if it´s still available or not. It seems to vary from ship to ship if they are still offering it or not.

However CyberCabin is/was only offered on Radiance class and Voyager Class ships. As you are sailing the Independence which is Freedom class you are out of luck anyway. You have to go the per minute route. Prices and packages have been posted above.

Has Cybercabin been discontinued on all ships? If so, does that mean that wireless access is now available in all cabins on every ship?

Cybercabin was slow, but reliable - and the wireless is always slow too :confused:

Has Cybercabin been discontinued on all ships? If so, does that mean that wireless access is now available in all cabins on every ship?

Cybercabin was slow, but reliable - and the wireless is always slow too :confused:

Discontinuing Cybercabin is not going in line with WiFi access in cabins. Only Freedom class ships have WiFi in cabins.

Archived