All things Triumph!!!!

Booman14

I've seen a thread like this with other ships, so I thought I would start another one. My family and I will be on the Triumph out of New Orleans in November, and I would greatly appreciate if anyone could post any pictures or any info on this ship. Thanks....:)

• Administrators
I've seen a thread like this with other ships, so I thought I would start another one. My family and I will be on the Triumph out of New Orleans in November, and I would greatly appreciate if anyone could post any pictures or any info on this ship. Thanks....:)

Try this thread for all things Triumph -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=926275&highlight=all+things+triumph

and for pictures, try this one -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=988544&highlight=triumph+pics

There's a ton of information here about the Triumph, if you use the search engine. I personally don't like those "all things" threads -- after 1000 posts I can't begin to find what I was looking for anyway! :)

there is a post that is on here that erin and her hubby just did. its listed as Triumph with lots of pics.. she did an awesome review... its about 13 pages with her posts and others lol.. we're sailing on her June 15th :)

I'll be boarding the Triumph on Sunday!!! Leaving from Norfolk. It's our first Carnival cruise in 6 years! Third cruise on Carnival. Really looking forward to it, especially since the port is less than 2 hours from home!

Archived