soda pass cost

I am going on the Carnival Glory on 7/11 and was wondering what the soda pass cost????

Adults about $45 and $33 for children (17 and under) ... give or take

And according to carnival: In all locations where bar beverage service is offered, guests may receive a glass of the soft drink or juice of their choice - one glass will be served at a time and only to the guest whose name appears on the card. The card cannot be used through room service.

I am going on the Carnival Glory on 7/11 and was wondering what the soda pass cost????

Hey sexysmart we have a great roll call going for the Glory 7/11 cruise. Hope you will come join in the fun:)

If you would like to save a little money - wait until the ship is in International Waters (the ship's stores will open) before you purchase your soda card(s) and cups. Otherwise they add Port Tax which can be as high as an additional 15% depending on the port.

Archived