anyone wanna share what they base their assumptions on.... i'm sticking to navigator (voyager-class) on the left but i must admit that the whirlpool i thought i saw might just be the start of the windjammer

anyone wanna share what they base their assumptions on.... i'm sticking to navigator (voyager-class) on the left but i must admit that the whirlpool i thought i saw might just be the start of the windjammer

You're looking aft on both ships, so you will not see the whirlpools. I assumed Freedom Class on right due to the light towers which, I think, shine down on the H2O zone. The ship on left doesn't have them, so I assumed Voyager Class...but with external balconies....so Navigator or Mariner. And I know it's been a while since Navigator was in St. Martin, so I guessed Mariner.

Also, Freedom Class has it's name aft of the Viking Crown Lounge. Voyager Class does not. There is no name on the ship on the left. The ship on the right, you can make out the side of the huge name plate.

Wow! You folks know waaaayyyy too much about the ships and their iteneraries and former iteneraries. And I mean that in a good way.

Me? I can't find my car in the parking lot most days. :confused:

Neither ship is Voyager or Freedom Class. There is a high glass solarium behind the Viking Crown on the ship on the left. The ship on the right is not as high as the one on the left. I don't know which ones they are, but I do some that they aren't. My experience is obviously woefully inadequate concerning ships earlier than Voyager Class and will probably stay that way since I can drive to Galveston and DH likes the largest ship he can find.

I'm sure they are Voyager Class ships also because their names is not present in the back of Viking Crown Lounge/Funnel by the Sports Deck....about details for which 2 of the 5 ships I don't know....Since the one we can see the balconies has the glass ones and only Mariner and Navigator have them I will take Mariner and Navigator as well :D:cool:

one on left is Freedom class with glass balcony railings, not voyager

Nope Mariner and Navigator both have glass railings and Freedom Class ships have their name displayed in the "wavy"(It kinds looks like a wave:rolleyes:) glass part of the sports deck(right after Viking Crown)....

Just figured out the one on the right is a Freedom Class....you can see the sign after the Viking Crown and also the thing that divides the Main Pool and the H2O Zone....so Left is Mariner or Navigator and Right is Freedom Class ;):):cool:

Mariner on the left and Freedom on the right.

BTW, Mariner does have glass balconies. ;)

Although they both sailed alternate itineraries. :confused: Maybe a storm in the western caribbean caused Freedom to divert to eastern sometime. Looks like the photo is in St. Martin.

navigator on left

liberty on right

I'm guessing liberty because of the poster's signature and the fact a few of us feel it's a freedom class. I don't think Mariner was in the same port in Jan which leaves navigator

navigator on left

liberty on right

I'm guessing liberty because of the poster's signature and the fact a few of us feel it's a freedom class. I don't think Mariner was in the same port in Jan which leaves navigator

Great catch about the sig line. Now I'm changing my mind. :D

I still say Mariner on the left. Now changing to Independence on the right.

Photo taken on the Nov. 08 cruise. ;)

Archived