Latitudes Boarding Percs & Account Numbers?

You assume incorrectly..you are not an official llattitude member until after you complete you first cruise..so forget about the express lattitudes check-in line and leave it to those who have earned it.

BTW it is correctly referred to PIKE PLACE MARKET.

retract those claws.. the poster was obviously mis informed so a simple response would have been sufficient

retract those claws.. the poster was obviously mis informed so a simple response would have been sufficient

If you check her post history...that is the way she talks to and responds to folks the majority of the time....some people are just not nice. :mad:

If you check her post history...that is the way she talks to and responds to folks the majority of the time....some people are just not nice. :mad:

Thanks...I saw that .. I am fairly new to the these boards and am just amazed at the number of people on here who never have anything nice or constructive to say. :confused: Thank god the number of really nice people out weigh the others and I appreciate all the tips I have learned.

Granted I don't live in Seattle proper, but as a resident of the east side of Lake Washington (Kirkland) , but I would consider "pike place area" a perfectly fine description, since Pike Place Market is a distinct location, and since Pike Place is an actual street, it wouldn't be unusual to wander up (it's hilly here) other streets if there's time. In fact I would encourage wandering outside "pike place market" as there are other wonderful shops on the streets close by..... My only other comment would be to be sure to allow time to wander about, and get back to the ship on time. Also, know that the buses in the downtown Seattle area are free withing the downtown area (should be listed on a bus map), so one can hop on and hop off. For instance, when I leave Seattle downtown on a bus, I pay when getting off the bus in Kirkland, not when getting on. Seattle area has a good transit system, at least compared to our previous residence in So Cal area.

on the Pearl 5/31!

i thought it odd we were given the #s ahead of time too & why DH is already listed as Bronze? (we had them mailed to us after we sailed on other lines, thought perhaps it was part of the NCL freestyle thing?)

still wondering why DH's # is a few digits shorter & begins with a 6 vs mine with a 2:confused:

im wondering if they could've mixed up his info with another, previous guest-DH has a very common name...eeee. I've already filled out the edocs so you'd think it'd be caught then if in error?

norwega - thanks for the info, we'll play it by ear as to whether we decide to hop off the ship & explore based upon our boarding time. Orginally we were doing the space needle the 1st day, yet since the flight got moved back, that's out. I read if it's a cloudy day there isn't much value in visiting the needle, we'll just visit Pike Place 'area' instead.:). From the east coast we'll up early anyway, we'll have time to work in some touring.

i

still wondering why DH's # is a few digits shorter & begins with a 6 vs mine with a 2:confused:

quote]

When in doubt call NCL and ask. Perhaps he has been on an NCL ship before?? (Noting that some of us have had previous lives. :cool: ) I went on a Carnival ship a couple of years ago and would have sworn I'd not been on one before, when they told me it was my third cruise!! Soooo, after so hunting I discovered that yes...back in the old college days...I had taken a couple of Carnival quickie "booze cruises". :o Go figure.

i

still wondering why DH's # is a few digits shorter & begins with a 6 vs mine with a 2

quote]

When in doubt call NCL and ask. Perhaps he has been on an NCL ship before?? (Noting that some of us have had previous lives. :cool: ) I went on a Carnival ship a couple of years ago and would have sworn I'd not been on one before, when they told me it was my third cruise!! Soooo, after so hunting I discovered that yes...back in the old college days...I had taken a couple of Carnival quickie "booze cruises". Go figure.

LOL, he's DH #2, im sure he did alot of livin before hooking up with me:D

no, only cruisin he did was several years courtesy of uncle sam;)

i did inquire of the NCL peep when he gave us our numbers. He had no idea:rolleyes:nor did the supervisor 'on the floor' at the time. Was told that the guest numbers are automatically assigned when u book as a noob, appearing on the screen to the NCL agent that processes the booking & that everytime u book in the future, they automatically will come up in their system.:confused:

i'll just follow up after the cruise to make sure all is in order. was just thinking perhaps military is 'comped' bronze 1st cruise & that somebody here could confirm that they had the same experience?

Archived