Drink Prices

skidawg79

Thank you!! This has been so helpful :)

In addition to the shipboard drinks etc, I budgeted the automatic tips on the ship separately, the tips for our excursions separately, all the lunches not incl in the land tour separately, and the museum entry fees, gas and etc for Fairbanks day on our own separately. ...got an Excel spreadsheet all done up for the whole trip ;) (not to schedule us too much because that is no fun...just so we don't spend more than we can pay back to the card :))

...but I will add a bit for slots too :D good idea ...maybe we will win enough to buy our drinks! lol

Hi Elise,

One tip that I always give my friends that are new to cruising is this...

Every other day, go take a peek at your bill. The pursurs desk can print one out for you.

Charges have a way of sneaking up on and this is a good way to have a "budget check". Also, if there are any errors you can have them correctly immediatly!

Hi Elise,

One tip that I always give my friends that are new to cruising is this...

Every other day, go take a peek at your bill. The pursurs desk can print one out for you.

Charges have a way of sneaking up on and this is a good way to have a "budget check". Also, if there are any errors you can have them correctly immediatly!

thank you! Good advice :-)

I always bring a large letter size envelope for us to keep our receipts in to compare to our ship bill. We faithfully keep a copy of what we sign for. Then we know the charge belongs to us. (It is a knd gentle reminder!) LOL

Archived