Sail

Sierrachik

Hi Sail,

Wondered if you would mind if we moved your picture to another location on the web,

http://hometown.aol.com/sierrachik/myhomepage/sail.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US.

If you need help doing this, please let me know, I'll locate the original post on changing it. By doing this it will allow my website statistics to more accurately reflect actual visitors. Right now CC traffic is accounting for about 4000 visits a week to my site.

Thanks for understanding.

Erlene

Erlene: Sure, of course....no problem. Thank you for being so generous to me to host my gif.

But.....I'm wondering about this addy to AOL. I have AOL. Does that mean I would have space to host my own gifs by being with AOL? I wish I knew more about this computer stuff but sadly I do not.

Thank you again.

I think I remembered how to change the addy. Well....we shall see if it appears on this post. :)

Erlene: Sure, of course....no problem. Thank you for being so generous to me to host my gif.

But.....I'm wondering about this addy to AOL. I have AOL. Does that mean I would have space to host my own gifs by being with AOL? I wish I knew more about this computer stuff but sadly I do not.

Thank you again.

I think I remembered how to change the addy. Well....we shall see if it appears on this post. :)

Hi Sail, yes, you can host your own gifs. You will have to save a copy of the file to your computer and then upload it onto the AOL server. It is not as difficult as it sounds though. You can go to aol keyword: hometown and then the 1-2-3 publish page.

Feel free to email me if you decide to host your own gifs and need a bit of a hand figuring it all out.

Hi Erlene: I entered it again. Hope it worked.

I went to AOL last night to set up space and it said to try later. So, I'll try it again today and then I won't have to impose on your generosity....hopefully.....If I can actually figure out how to do it. :)

I went through the steps easily enough last night so was a bit annoyed when it said 'to try again later'.

Archived