Thank you RICHWMN

cdkempton

I bookmarked one of the links in your signature showing the dining room table seating arrangements of the HAL ships. Terrific! :D Now when we board our ship and I have a copy of the dining room layout of our cruise, I don't have to frantically check the dining room to see where our table is and if we are satisfied or not. We can check our printout and know at once. :) If we are not satisfied, we can then proceed to the location set up for dining changes.

Thanks again for the info. Wonderful assist. :D

I bookmarked one of the links in your signature showing the dining room table seating arrangements of the HAL ships. Terrific! :D Now when we board our ship and I have a copy of the dining room layout of our cruise, I don't have to frantically check the dining room to see where our table is and if we are satisfied or not. We can check our printout and know at once. :) If we are not satisfied, we can then proceed to the location set up for dining changes.

Thanks again for the info. Wonderful assist. :D

You are very welcome.

This is (mostly) a fun project for me.

Care to share it with the rest of us?:)

Check my signature.

Rich

Well, I guess I am just lame. I checked 3 pages of your posts, richwmn, and did a couple of searches for dining room arrangements and dining room plans with no success. What am I doing wrong?

Well, I guess I am just lame. I checked 3 pages of your posts, richwmn, and did a couple of searches for dining room arrangements and dining room plans with no success. What am I doing wrong?

Here is the link - http://www.wa70.com/hal/dining/

Also, if you look in my signature, the words "Dining Room" are a clickable link

Rich

(posting at the same time)

Thanks for the diagrams... very interesting and helpful.

Is it possible to request a specific table or location? Are some locations better than others?

Yes it's possible to request if you have Fixed seating, and some people do actually get what they request! :) If you have Open seating I doubt that it's possible.

Some people like the tables by the windows, but there usually isn't much to see IMO. Some people like to avoid tables near waiter's stations. Some like to request a table just the size of their party, and others like to be at large tables.

Archived