Pre Purchasing coffee card?

bananavan

I have searched for the answer to this question but cannot find an answer.

Does anyone know if you can pre purchase the coffee card?

I would like to buy one for my brother who is taking a two day Dawn cruise from Brisbane to Sydney.

I will call Princess on Monday but I know that the answer will appear here first. :)

Many thanks

I would like to buy one for my brother who is taking a two day Dawn cruise from Brisbane to Sydney.

I will call Princess on Monday but I know that the answer will appear here first. :)

Many thanks

Unless it's specifically listed in the gifts section, I doubt there's any way to purchase one in advance.

Many thanks

If you know someone going on a cruise prior to your brother,they can buy one for you.I would be happy to pick one up for you in July if he is going after that.

Thanks Toto

I was hoping to save him the time involved as this is only a two night cruise.

Princess if you are listening, perhaps the coffee card could be put on the gift section. I would be pre ordering them for everyone I know taking a cruise on Princess.

He is going on June 20 and lives in Sydney. I could send him mine too but it only has a few punches left and I will need it in October.

This is certainly not a big issue but I wondered how feasible it might be.

I will call Princess.

Thanks again to all

It's on the gifts section--btw, the sundae card is also

kate, I looked too. The ice cream card is there, but there isn't a coffee card that I can find. Could you possibly post the link to the section you are seeing it on?

Many thanks

The card gives you 15 cups. That's a lot of coffee in two days, unless he is traveling with others. Plus the free coffee is pretty good, we were suprised and we are Starbucks drinkers.

The card gives you 15 cups. That's a lot of coffee in two days, unless he is traveling with others. Plus the free coffee is pretty good, we were suprised and we are Starbucks drinkers.

I hope the free coffee you are referring to is the fresh brewed you get with the card and not the syrupy sludge served elsewhere. :confused:

I hope the free coffee you are referring to is the fresh brewed you get with the card and not the syrupy sludge served elsewhere. :confused:

Actually the "sludge" wasn't too bad. We bought a coffee card some my wife could get her daily latte and I could get the brewed coffee if I wanted.

You can use the card on future cruises as long as you save one specialty punch.

Does anyone knwo where you can get the 2-for-1 coffee card coupon? I read about it in the past but forgot where people found it.

You can use the card on future cruises as long as you save one specialty punch.

Does anyone knwo where you can get the 2-for-1 coffee card coupon? I read about it in the past but forgot where people found it.

People didn't find it, they had to have been given it by their TA. Only some TA's get them due to specific promotional targeting.

I do think that we have been had by a "one post wonder". But it did get a bunch of us to go and check to Princess gift section. HMMm:confused:

As was stated here the coffee card can be used on subsequent cruise so my brother and his wife would not be too caffeinated on a three day cruise with a 15 punch card. That works out to 2.5 cups of specialty coffee a day, an easy target even for me.

My brother is a cappucinno drinker so the specialty coffee card would be a good bargain.

Thanks and I will post again when I find an answer.

Pia, I agree totally with your assessment of the "regular", non brewed coffee.

Just sailed on Ruby and bought the card. Tried to turn it in after about 4 cappucinos and they wouldn't let me. All of the coffee IMHO on the Ruby was horrible. I guess when your on a cruise around the Med you get a little spoiled with port cafe's, but Ruby's coffee was not up to snuff at all. Even the Int'l cafe coffee was lousy. Sorry ... great cruise, bad coffee.

Just sailed on Ruby and bought the card. Tried to turn it in after about 4 cappucinos and they wouldn't let me. All of the coffee IMHO on the Ruby was horrible. I guess when your on a cruise around the Med you get a little spoiled with port cafe's, but Ruby's coffee was not up to snuff at all. Even the Int'l cafe coffee was lousy. Sorry ... great cruise, bad coffee.

I never take the chance anymore, I just pack the little travel coffee maker and my own coffee. That way I am never disappointed. You might want to look into one for your next cruise. ;)

I never take the chance anymore, I just pack the little travel coffee maker and my own coffee. That way I am never disappointed. You might want to look into one for your next cruise. ;)

Sue, if you get the opportunity, taste Emeril's Big Easy Bold. Fabulous. I bought it yesterday for my Keurig machine; don't know where it's sold w/o being in those little cups.

Archived