splendor of the seas questions

Leaving June 27th on Splendor of the seas to venice/greece and just wondering if anyone knows which nights of the week are formal and what shows are currently on board and which nights they are?? If we have early dinner can we still catch all the shows?? Are both pools salt water? Thanks

Leaving June 27th on Splendor of the seas to venice/greece and just wondering if anyone knows which nights of the week are formal and what shows are currently on board and which nights they are?? If we have early dinner can we still catch all the shows?? Are both pools salt water? Thanks

Laura is on the ship right now and is posting "live" if you look in this forum. She just told me that formal nights are Monday (corfu) and Wednesday (Mykonos). we are on the same sailing as you. It is myself and my DH and another couple (dear friends). they have a JS and we have a balcony. nobody started a roll call and I feel like it is a little late to do so, but would love to "chat" before we go. we can compare what we are doing for excursions etc....patti

Hi Patti, we are new to cruising but have done our research and plan to do all the ports on our own. We will see how that goes, looking forward to the adventure. Our 14 and 17 year olds are with us. We are so lucky to have Lauras posts from the ship!!! Can't wait.

If you have early (main) seating, your shows will be after dinner. No shows are ever scheduled to interfere with eating!!!! (unless you don't do the traditional dining times!

There will also be an "adult--late night" show or two....

Yes, the pools are salt-water.

If you have early (main) seating, your shows will be after dinner. No shows are ever scheduled to interfere with eating!!!! (unless you don't do the traditional dining times!

There will also be an "adult--late night" show or two....

Yes, the pools are salt-water.

We did this cruise last May and there were NO adult late night shows. I asked the reason for this and the concierge told me because of all the various languages spoken on board, it made it difficult to do. Not sure I actually buy that reason, but whatever...still no adult shows.

Archived