Where do I start

:eek:Don't know where to start with this but thought I'd come here as I have had soooo much good information when cruising. Hubby and I are planning a 'once in a life time' holiday for my daughter and 3 grandchildren next March. Will be flying into Orlando. Looking at 5 or 6 night cruise (Miami the only port that works with our dates), then returning to Orlando to stay in a villa and visit The Mouse! Have no idea at all about transportation to Miami Port from Orlando. Would really rather not hire a car, but may be the only option. Any help at all would be so much appreciated. Thank you in advance and apologies if this is the wrong thread.

Is it possible to fly into Miami and out of Orlando? Miami is about a 4 hour drive from Orlando, this would elminate at least one leg of that trip.

You mentioned that you prefer not to drive, you can take Amtrak to Orlando, enjoy the Mouse and fly on home afterward.

:eek:Don't know where to start with this but thought I'd come here as I have had soooo much good information when cruising. Hubby and I are planning a 'once in a life time' holiday for my daughter and 3 grandchildren next March. Will be flying into Orlando. Looking at 5 or 6 night cruise (Miami the only port that works with our dates), then returning to Orlando to stay in a villa and visit The Mouse! Have no idea at all about transportation to Miami Port from Orlando. Would really rather not hire a car, but may be the only option. Any help at all would be so much appreciated. Thank you in advance and apologies if this is the wrong thread.

Either Amtrak or Southwest Air will cost you under $40 per person each way but check your dates.

I know you said you didn't want to but your best bet is to rent a car. Florida usually doesn't have drop off fees, it is a quick easy drive down the turnpike from Orlando to Miami, and I've gotten rentals off hotwire and priceline for as little as $14 per day.

Archived