Radisson at the Port..earliest shuttle time?

jjdmom8

Anyone know what the earliest shuttle time is at the Radisson at the Port at Port Canaveral. Just called to reserve our time and earliest they had was Noon. I know a lot of cruisers are already eating lunch on the ship by that time, so just wondering if it was worth money to taxi and get there earlier.

I booked the Radisson about 2 months before we cruised. The earliest shuttle I could get was 11:30am.

Cocoa Beach Shuttle will pick you up at the Radisson and take you to the ship for $2pp. They picked us up at 10am.

ETA: I also wanted to mention that if you're flying in to MCO, CBS will give you a 10% discount to shuttle you from MCO to the Radisson if you mention CruiseCritic.

We attempted the shuttle from the Radisson back in April. It was crazy with all the people trying to get on :eek:. There were some taxi's in front also, so we went ahead and took one. It was 4 per person, but well worth it!! Didn't have to fight with any other people to get on or off and then find our luggage with everyone else's. Do yourself a favor and just book the room and not the Buffet unless you eat alot for breakfast. The extra $30 will pay for the cab and breakfast next door. Shuttle back was great, but took a while to show up. I think one of their shuttles were in maintenance.

Anyone know what the earliest shuttle time is at the Radisson at the Port at Port Canaveral. Just called to reserve our time and earliest they had was Noon. I know a lot of cruisers are already eating lunch on the ship by that time, so just wondering if it was worth money to taxi and get there earlier.

Do you have the # for the hotel we are sailing 12/19/09 on the Dream and would like to be one of the first shuttles thanks RogBus101&Wife.

Hi guys! We have sailed out of PC 5 times and have always stayed at the Radisson. The very first stay we were going to use the shuttle but the earliest (that was available) was around 2:00 PM. The front desk gave us the number for Yellow Cab and said to call them and arrange a pickup. He suggested having the cab meet us at the side of the building under the breezeway to the convention center. It worked out great!!! No lines, no hassle, no fighting for luggage. We have done that every single time and never used the shuttle. We call the evening ahead and tell them how many in our party and what time (10 - 11 is good, any earlier and you spend a lot of time waiting in line at the terminal).

It was $2 per person at the time, but it may be $3 pp now. They also give us a card and we call once we have our luggage and they pick us up out front of the terminal for the ride back after the cruise.

321-636-1234.

Archived