Question about the Doc Dance

BluesCruise

I haven't received any documentation in the mail. I completed the online check-in on the Celebrity website, and printed my Xpress Pass. Is this really all I need for embarkation, besides my passport and credit card? What about luggage tags?

Can I do the doc dance now?

I haven't received any documentation in the mail. I completed the online check-in on the Celebrity website, and printed my Xpress Pass. Is this really all I need for embarkation, besides my passport and credit card? What about luggage tags?

Do the Doc Dance! You can print out all of the rules and regulations and payment and cabin info. It's all the same stuff you would get in the mail.

Do the Doc Dance! You can print out all of the rules and regulations and payment and cabin info. It's all the same stuff you would get in the mail.

Yep. When you opt for the electronic version, you don't get a hard copy in the mail. There will be luggage tags at the pier (the stuff you print off should include an example of how to fill out the tags at the pier).

When are you sailing? Do you have an assigned stateroom or just a guarantee? Your stateroom should be preprinted on the luggage tag you print out (I used that one for my luggage, secured with clear packing tape) and also on other documentation unless you have a guarantee room which may be assigned at the pier. If your sailing is far in the future? maybe your info isn't ready yet and you need to wait.

Yep. When you opt for the electronic version, you don't get a hard copy in the mail. There will be luggage tags at the pier (the stuff you print off should include an example of how to fill out the tags at the pier).

txsloth, You have a nice line up of cruises :)

When are you sailing? Do you have an assigned stateroom or just a guarantee? Your stateroom should be preprinted on the luggage tag you print out (I used that one for my luggage, secured with clear packing tape) and also on other documentation unless you have a guarantee room which may be assigned at the pier. If your sailing is far in the future? maybe your info isn't ready yet and you need to wait.

I'm sailing this Sunday, and I do have an assigned stateroom. It is printed on the Xpress pass, but there is nothing that looks like a luggage tag.

I'm sailing this Sunday, and I do have an assigned stateroom. It is printed on the Xpress pass, but there is nothing that looks like a luggage tag.

Don't sweat it. As long as you know your cabin number, someone at the pier will help you fill the tags out.

I guess most people will do the "doc dance" the first couple of times when they start to cruise. After half a dozen times, they will just autonomously pack their luggage and hit the road (air/sea)!

I guess most people will do the "doc dance" the first couple of times when they start to cruise. After half a dozen times, they will just autonomously pack their luggage and hit the road (air/sea)!

been on a few. Still do the do the doc dance. And the airline ticket dance. And the ooh i got the perfect new outfit dance. and the week before departure dance. And the day before departure dance. and the day of departure dance.

Is it kinda sad isn't it? We don't have docs to dance with either :(

Archived