Icy Point Zip Line Video

I did the Icy Point Zip line 18 May 09 and put the video on you tube in anyone is interested in seeing it...

the Zip line is 5,330 ft long and has a vertical drop of 1,300 ft.... it was like floating down and the view was breathtaking...

Happy Cruising!!

I did the Icy Point Zip line 18 May 09 and put the video on you tube in anyone is interested in seeing it...

the Zip line is 5,330 ft long and has a vertical drop of 1,300 ft.... it was like floating down and the view was breathtaking...

Happy Cruising!!

Great Video, thanks for sharing! We did the Serenade cruise last August and had the ISP Zipline booked for my husband and teen son. Unfortunately, everybody's zipline excursion was cancelled the day we were there....sad faces on my "boys" when I went ashore to video them going down. Everybody got a refund, but they were bummed:(

Happy Cruising!!

Great Video! I am thinking about booking this for my family of 4...myself, husband, 15 year old and 12 year old sons...is the landing hard? I am worried about my 12 year old getting thrown around...:rolleyes:

Where's the best place in Icy Strait to watch people doing this? we'll be there a week from today!

probably the stopping point, but you can see people going down from the ship... before we got off the ship we saw some people doing a test run..

Looks like it is very slow going until you get to the end :eek:

it was a steady speed all the way down, actually the run I was on was a little faster than the others (that's no other people in the shots)..

the height gives the illusion that it is slow...

Where's the best place in Icy Strait to watch people doing this? we'll be there a week from today!

There is actually a spot where all the zipline's end (there were about 4 or 5 lines, can't remember exactly). When you get off the tender boat go to your left. Just ask any of the employees (working in the shops or snack shacks) and they'll direct you.

Archived