luggage storage question on Journey

davidr

I know you can put luggage under the bed, but can anyone tell me how much space you have if you lift the bed up to slide a suitcase under? My wife bought luggage that is 11" wide. Will it fit? If your luggage doesn't fit under the bed, can the butler store it for you? Thanks for any helpful info.

We always ask the cabin attendant to store our luggage. It has never been a problem. It is always brought back with plenty of time to pack at the end of the cruise. There's no reason I can think of to try to store your luggage under the bed.

Just got back from Barcelona to Copenhagan cruise May 23 thru June 6 on the Journey and had no problem storing our luggage under the beds. Had to lift up the outer edge to get them under. We had 2 large bags 30'' x 19" X 13" and they were fine. The both fit under one side. Hope this helps. :)

No problem with storage. Our two large bags and our roller carry on were just fine under the bed and there was room for another. Just push them towards the headboard so the steward has room for his supplies at the foot area. He'll appreciate the thought.

We had Mario for our butler. He was fantastic. He had our luggage fixed...a wheel had fallen off. He also stored our larger cases for us. Also, he did not accept an extra tip for this service. What a fabulous person.

Archived