Anytime Dining?

My parents & I are thinking about taking our first cruise at the end of this month (June). We are proabably going to go with the Carnival Legend that leaves out of Tampa for a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise.

Can anyone tell me a little more about their dining? Do they have anytime dining? THANKS : )

I see your post is slipping to the bottom of the page. Im pretty sure your ship will have anytime dining. If you signed up for early or late and want to change, just see the maitre d, and they will sit all the anytime dining together. On Conquest they put them on the 2nd level of the dining room.

Yes, Legend has the Anytime Dining option or Traditional dining. You have to choose one or the other....cannot switch back and forth.

Traditional dining is either 6 PM or 8:15 PM..assigned time and table...stays the same each night.

Anytime dining you go to the designated dining room (on Legend it is in the Upper dining room, as Legend has only 1 dining room) between the hours of 5:45 PM to 9:30 PM and they will seat you. You can choose to be seated with just your party or at a larger table with other cruisers.

If you find a waiter you like in Anytime dining, you can ask to be seated in that waiter's section each night if you want to. May involve a slightly longer wait time.

Most who have used Anytime dining have said they get seated quickly, although some report having to wait....all depends on how busy it is when you arrive at the dining room.

Enjoy! :)

Archived